What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where will the Parramatta Eels finish in 2019?

Where will the Parramatta Eels finish in 2019?

• Total voters

Daza06

Juniors
With the Eels current squad, I see them just missing the 8 (finishing somewhere 9th to 12th).

They have recruited in the right areas with Ferguson, Paulo and Lane but still, lack creativity in the spine.

If Norman leaves, I'll be interested to see if they try to replace him. Gutherson, Salmon and Smith are options within their current squad to take the five eight role. Perhaps they buy Segeyaro coming into the hooker role which again would be an astute buy from the Eels (especially when not costing top dollar).

May need to reassess my opinion once the Norman saga has concluded.

With the Eels current squad, I see them just missing the 8 (finishing somewhere 9th to 12th).

They have recruited in the right areas with Ferguson, Paulo and Lane but still, lack creativity in the spine.

If Norman leaves, I'll be interested to see if they try to replace him. Gutherson, Salmon and Smith are options within their current squad to take the five eight role. Perhaps they buy Segeyaro coming into the hooker role which again would be an astute buy from the Eels (especially when not costing top dollar).

May need to reassess my opinion once the Norman saga has concluded.
We've got high hopes for Salmon. His game just needs a little fine tunaing.

84 Baby

Referee
Corey Norman doesn't recieve any payout from the Eels. His agreed salary simply transfers to the Dragons with the remainder assigned to the Eels cap.
Is this why we are struggling? Because in general, we understand how contracts operate, while other clubs have just made up new rules?

Latest posts