What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where will the Parramatta Eels finish in 2019?

Where will the Parramatta Eels finish in 2019?

• Total voters

Avenger

Immortal
I’ve never looked forward to a new season more than this coming one.

If only we had a new coach with new ideas.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I'll send him the stash that I keep in the toilet.

pile%20of%20magazines.jpg

hindy111

Post Whore
I’ve never looked forward to a new season more than this coming one.

I do not think we where that far off in many games. Its easy when nothing to play for to give up a little and in a game like NRL that can mean 4 quick tries and a bad looking defeat. Reality was a poor 20mins.

Had Brown and Manu been fit all season along with Gutherson and Hayne I doubt we win the spoon.
The biggest questions now will be how do we cope with the losses of Norman and Hayne. Will Dylan Brown be able to be an upgrade? And how much impact will Ferguson give us. We also still have atleast 700-800k up sleeve. Do we use it to front load best we can and build for 2020.

I feel like our pack can certainly evolve. I just hope Kafusi and Stefano are game breakers and difference makers.

1. We have added Junior who will be our most damaging prop.

2. Terepo is now at PEAK and may improve a little on 2018. But that form alone was good enough.

3. Alvaro will be getting to PEAK and will imo get even better.

4. Tepai can only improve.

5. Lane is only on way up and has loads of potential.

6. Evans couldn't be worse.

7. Brown was always injured in 2018.

8. Nikauore, Kafusi,Stefano may add something. They replace Matagi,Vave,KE is the squad.

9. Manu was injured a lot of season.

10.Mannah and Gower = Reliable leaders who prob dont make team after mid season.

11. Taka spent 12 games in 2nd row. Was he expected to master the position that quickly? He can only get better and need 4 games in Wenty playing a full 80mins to help adjust.

It isn't like we have the Sharks pack where most their forwards have played their best footy already. Ours is coming of age.

These guys if lead the way will make it easier for the backs. I still wouldn't mind a strike centre or one more top shelf forward if available.

Chipmunk

Coach
Excited about the new young players coming through and finally having a winger that can make a real impact. I’m hoping for one more big signing.

I agree that Ferguson should make an impact, but not sure I'd use the word "finally'' given 16 months ago we had the best winger in the game.

What position do you think will be the big signing?

Avenger

Immortal
I agree that Ferguson should make an impact, but not sure I'd use the word "finally'' given 16 months ago we had the best winger in the game.

What position do you think will be the big signing?
I meant since Semi.

I hope its a centre and another prop or a forward leader like Wade Grahan. I’d give him $800k to take him away from the Sharks and give him the captaincy.

Last edited:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Well done Gaz. You were right. Still isn’t a bad coach though.
He's at a club without the structural advantages of the top clubs. If he hadn't cheated they would never have won the comp. Good on him.

They're just lucky they got caught after being successful, unlike Parra, where the rival faction of the moment white-anted us on the way up.

Latest posts