What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

where will this team finish in 06 (part 14)

where will the eels team bellow finish in 06

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Redback71

First Grade
1/ wade mckinnon
2/ luke burt
3/ ben smith
4/ timana tahu
5/ eric grothe
6/ john morris
7/ tim smith
8/ paul stringer
9/ mark hooker
10/ nathan cayless
11/ nathan hindmarsh
12/ glenn morrison
13/ chad robinson

14/ dean widders
15/ pj marsh
16/ michael vella
17/ fuifui moimoi

18/ daniel wagon
19/ aaron cannings
20/ matt peterson
21/ adam peek
22/ luke o'dwyer
23/ henry perenara
24/ brett delaney
25/ jack afamasaga
26/ justin tsolous
27/ joel reddy
28/ jeremy smith
29/ ashley graham

aids

Bench
top 4, it depends on the coach in the semi's though.
i picked minor premiers though.

Redback71

First Grade
not exactly the team id pick but im sure thats what the coach will go with.

the eels have the benefit of one of the best depths of the clubs going round and no matter how much you may hate the eels youd have to admit that.

the question is will they choke again like they always seem to do, hopefuly not anything less than top 2 will be dissapointing and they should be able to take the silverware home this year.

so ive gone premiers.

miccle

Bench
5th for mine, but who really knows with this comp?? Definitely a talented playing roster and will finish anywhere in the top 6 imo.

Hurriflatch

Referee
as I said in the Tigers one of these I'm expecting the Eels along with the Dragons, Tigers and Cowboys to make up the top 4

after 26 rounds I'm tipping Parra to finish 3rd

but (hopefully) win the comp this year

daslacker

Juniors
I reckon that team looks great and see no reason why they can't win it.I think they'll finish 3rd on the ladder.I still can't believe the way they played against the Cowboys...Choke...But no matta what,they'll be hard to beat during the 26 rds.

P.S Is there some sort of joke i've missed ala Mark 'piggy' Riddell as Mark Hooker or is it just a balls-up?

Hurriflatch

Referee
daslacker said:
P.S Is there some sort of joke i've missed ala Mark 'piggy' Riddell as Mark Hooker or is it just a balls-up?

I'm thinking it's a typo

definatly meant to be Riddell

innsaneink

Referee
Top 5 or 6 I guess.......Smiths position not being renewed will have some sort of an affect, though positively or negatively, who knows.

Eddie.

Bench
A talanted Top 17.

Should be alongside fellow strong Sydney clubs the tigers and Saints in the Top 5.

However the coaching factor remains a wildcard which could derail them somewhat.

Parraboy

Juniors
I've got one eye blue and the other gold!
So of course I'm tipping the premiership for the Eels in 06. I will start the season in the firm opinion that this will finally be our breakthrough year!!

Redback71

First Grade
Thank God this is part 14...after the next one there are no more of these stupid thread...
actually this is the last one cause some one else did the warriors
but the team wasnt exactly right:(

sooperdooper

First Grade
well i think 3rd.
our depth is awesome...
people are saying the fact of BS leaving is a factor which may bring the team down, i disagree. i think the fact everyone knows this is his last year will be a positive, there will be no cloud of doubt over his head as well

Redback71

First Grade
id prob. like to see delaney at lock and a few more of the younsters in the squad to add that spark that we need in attack.

Latest posts