What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where will we win it and predict the score.

Torro

Juniors
I reckon Tigers 27-20. Soward 10/10 with the boot..

Nah just kidding, I can't for the life predict this. Dragons will be pumped for revenge, and certainly can't underestimate their attacking abilities.

Whoever wins, will win GF.

bribieboy

Juniors
Hi scarbrough. It's the answer we all want to know. I think the tigs played their GF last week and our complete game will be too much for them. Under presure their passing game will fall to peices and we'll finish them off with a glut of possesion.
I think their defence will rush up to stop our fowards rolling on but you can bet WB knows this and sends them up in twos & threes to counter that.
My score DRAGS 32 - TIGS 14.:D:D:D

Das Hassler

Bench
You guys should just relax...NO WAY the Dragons could lose this one...it'll be a walk in the park for you guys so just reeelax and enjoy the easiest romp you'll ever have.

Minh

First Grade
It's obvious that defence wins big games and there's no better defence than the Dragons, but I reckon our attack is about to unleash and that Wayne has timed our campaign to perfection. Do people really think that the Tigers attack is much better than the Dragons, in terms of flair and high risk yes, but in terms of results very similar attacking points for the season(518 dragons vs 537 Tigers), the irresistable force give me a break already. On the other hand Penrith(645) and even Souths(584) are more dangerous with the ball in hand, especially Penrith who I thought was the biggest threat to the Dragons this year if they were still there and had their full squad. I'm very confident the Dragons will account for the Tigers this week, it'll be through the forwards, defence, ball control and controlled attack. The only thing that can beat the Dragons is if the refs takes sides with the Tigers and puts pressure on us, believe me referees have been the man of the match plenty of times this year, to quote "Thurston", with all the investigations going on they should investigate the ref's as well, and I would not be surprised if some of them were caught out like that ref in American basketball who got caught cheating. Anyway the refereeing during the finals so far has been much better than during the regular season. Saints by 19.;-)

Torro

Juniors
Minh - Use paragraphs mate.

Dragons have good attacking flair, but its not in the same league as the Tigers. I won't argue with the total points scored in the year between the 2, but its the way they are scoring. Sheens is excellent at drilling attacking plays/options.

Dragons will take any opportunity to score points from penalties. If its a winning strategy, then all power to you, but its not the greatest watching Soward tap those wrongly-sized boots.

Winning team will win within 12 points. Tigers have won matches 6 times with less than 4 points difference. They can grind too.

Firey_Dragon

Coach
Didn't watch the Tigers beat the Raiders on the weekend? Their pack is just as good as yours and the Tigers forwards contained them well up the middle.

The defense was atrocious from both sides. Tigers missed 40+ tackles and allowed the Raiders to make ~1500m. Canberra by comparison kept the Tigers to ~1200m.

I doubt it is you who watched the game. Tigers were the better side, but they allowed plenty of easy meters.

Torro

Juniors
And Minh - The main ref is Shane Hayne for the game. You do know we lost the Roosters game, and the sloppy scrum pack by the Roosters was allowed after the Dwyer shot, which gave Frank Paul the time to pounce on the loose ball.

There never should have been a scrum since it was knocked prior to JWH going to the dirt. But anyway hindsight is a wonderfult thing hey.

Minh

First Grade
And Minh - The main ref is Shane Hayne for the game. You do know we lost the Roosters game, and the sloppy scrum pack by the Roosters was allowed after the Dwyer shot, which gave Frank Paul the time to pounce on the loose ball.

There never should have been a scrum since it was knocked prior to JWH going to the dirt. But anyway hindsight is a wonderfult thing hey.

The Tigers are a very good team don't get me wrong, they should have easily accounted for the Roosters the way they were playing in the first 20 minutes, it's just that they have that knack of putting themselves under uneccasry pressure, a bit like the old style of Saints play.

I'm not saying that Saints have had the bad rub of the green with refereeing this year, it's a lot of other games that I've seen not involving the Dragons where there have been real dubious decisions (Roosters vs Bulldogs) where just about all the calls were in favour of the Dogs. In the end the Roosters won that game in the last few minutes.:)

TheRev

First Grade
Just saw a photo of my bosses friend with Sowie & BMoz, looking casual in shorts at the pub!

Glad to see the boys are relaxed! Hopefully they are on their way to wherever this secret camp is.

redvscotty

First Grade
The score will be 5 - 0.

An unconverted try and a field goal at the end of the first half by Hornbag.