What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where will you be on the Day Cameron Smith plays his 400th NRL Game?

Lebbo73

Bench
It was important to include his wife’s rating out of 10 to emphasise what an even bigger wank he is. She quite clearly has to be a really really nice and exceptional wife, as her looks severely let her down. This makes it even more heartbreaking that Cameron has failed to remain faithful to her.
Do you know this? You sound like a jealous f**kwit! ;)

taipan

Referee
When I say band
I mean
Band
Guitars
Drums
Singing
No bullshit click tracks
No bullshit voice correction
No bullshit drum machines

I have never played singstar
Nott even sure what it is.

I’m about to drive 2 hours to our gig now

Band on the run? I'll give you the drum.

firechild

First Grade
People on here saying they won’t watch it. But you will. And then you’ll complain about the wankfest while still watching the wankfest.

Then you’ll watch his interview after and complain about that.

I’ve seen this show before

To answer the question, I’ll be contributing to the wankfest at the wankfest
Managed to avoid the game, the news stories, the wankfest and any highlights from the game.
What a successful weekend.

All these people on here and on SM claiming they won't watch it.

Highest rating Saturday game on Fox all season.

I didn't watch a minute of it. Quite frankly I could not care what others did. Have a look at the many top rated shows on free to air TV. Many of them I think are a complete load of manure.

Bloke

Juniors
It wasn't even that bad TBH. I seem to remember Thurston's last game being more effusive. Perhaps the reality of it couldn't live up to what I was imagining.

In all seriousness, Cam Smith is a freak.IMO he is comfortably the GOAT now. When you take into account what he does on both sides of the ball, goal-kicking, captaining, game-management, he's pretty much a whole team unto himself. And he's played 400 games, plus a a separate story of rep heroics. He's not the worst person in the world. Yes he's an artist at the wrestle. But rugby league has always been about wrestling. The Storm were just the first to realise it and professionalise it. He gets flack for talking to the refs in a calm and measured way instead of frothing in their faces like a triggered troglodyte. I don't get that.
Stop talking sense mate. There’s no place for it in LU!

King hit

Coach
The fact that Smith's success continues to hurt so many people is glorious.
Real question is which incredible player will everyone decide to hate once Smith retires in 2021?

It's not that he is a successful Storm player is why people hate him. Johnson, Finucane, Addo-Carr, Hill, Kearns, Cronk etc are extremely good Storm players who are respected by people because they weren't dirty players and are likeable guys.

Smith is widely hated because he is a dirty player who has been given obvious leniency throughout his career and has been involved in the biggest salary cap fraud every found. The same reason Slater was unpopular despite his amazing ability.

Latest posts