What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where will you be watching the Super Bowl?

sunny

There will probably be a lot of Super Bowl parties going down at various different places, etc. Tell us where you'll be watching the big game.

Fin077

Juniors
Rub it in why dont ya!!....hehehe....:lol:

For the past 15 years I've managed to get the day off, whether by taking a days leave or taking a sick day...This year however, my boss is also an NFL fan, and if I dont show up at work on Suberbowl day, he'll know exacty where I am!!

I'm still working on it though...;-) :lol:

camsmith

Juniors
Probably nothing special...

Maybe have a couple mates over to watch it, but my enthusiasm for the game was taken away yesterday.
Im still an NFL fan so i love the Superbowl regardless of whose in it, i just hate the fact my team came one win away from being in it.

Eelectrica

Referee
No day off for me. Same situation as Fin077, boss knows I follow the NFL.

Recording the game and watching when I get home. Staying away from radios, TV and internet as well to avoid any accidental spoilers.

When Nick Saban brings the Dolphins back to the Superbowl I'll have to find a way to get a day off though.

aphelion

Juniors
I'll be at work, so I'll be taping it and trying to avoid all forms of media during the day.

I don't like my chances though, there's always some rocket scientist who has the score updates going and blabs the result as soon as it's known.

Fergo

Juniors
well if anyone is watching it on sbs look for the bondi raiders as we are doing little things for the superbowl... #55 look for me :) ;)

aphelion said:
I'll be at work, so I'll be taping it and trying to avoid all forms of media during the day.

I don't like my chances though, there's always some rocket scientist who has the score updates going and blabs the result as soon as it's known.

Ditto mate, so many people where I work follow the NFL, so I know the result will be spoiled at some point. I hope to watch it on tape when I get home.

Latest posts