What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

where?

j_tig

Juniors
going to a mates house to start drinking at 830 whilst watching the footy show and will then (attempt to) stay sober enough to watch the japan croatia game followed by the australia game! got to watch it with mates!

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
im going to star city it goes off there
theres heaps of chicks too
if i wasnt dating a model i would definetly look into a few more of them
but its good there
watch the game from 2-4 and the 5-7 game before heading to ticketek to get ashes tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

let us no alba if ur heading in , i no david simmons

Dunno

Juniors
Socceroos game 2am...Maths exam 8am. Great scheduling UQ... #-o :fist: But only need 35% to pass so I think I'll be right to watch it

Utey

Coach
Captain_Fred said:
I'll be in bed asleep, as I have a stupid uni exam at 9 on Monday morning. If the exam wasn't on, or was on later in the day, then I'd definitely be watching it, but I don't think I'd go out for it.

Yeah me too except mines on Tuesday at 8:30. Seriously who the f*ck puts the exam timetable through the world cup. :crazy:

Alba

Coach
was going to go star city but we had a big one on saturday night and there is no way i couldve handled it so i slept till 1.30am and then headed over to my mates house and watched it on his wall (he has a projector) and had a mini barbecue at 2 in the morning .. good times good times .. i was the only one that couldnt handle a drink though .. i was in a bit of a state the whole day :|

Frederick

Staff member
Captain_Fred said:
I'll be in bed asleep, as I have a stupid uni exam at 9 on Monday morning. If the exam wasn't on, or was on later in the day, then I'd definitely be watching it, but I don't think I'd go out for it.
I actually ended up watching it. Went to sleep at 12:30, woke up at 2, went back to sleep after the second goal, then woke up at 7:30 for the exam at 9

Dani

Immortal
Alba said:
was going to go star city but we had a big one on saturday night and there is no way i couldve handled it so i slept till 1.30am and then headed over to my mates house and watched it on his wall (he has a projector) and had a mini barbecue at 2 in the morning .. good times good times .. i was the only one that couldnt handle a drink though .. i was in a bit of a state the whole day :|

Hahaha, same thing happened to me.
WAY too drunk on saturday night. bad bad bad.

Alba

Coach
but the thing was it was totally dead in the city on saturday night but we didnt care cause our mate was djing so we jus hung around him and acted like his groupies (even the guys LOL) .. but the marly bar at newtown was pumpin.. we were there till about 1ish i think ..

Latest posts