What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where's Andrew Abdo - the Invisible Man

LeagueXIII

First Grade
Imagine how much the media would bash Grant Greenberg or Smith if they had an arrangement like St Pete and Abdo. Pathetic.

This Year?

Immortal
He'll pop his head up at the St George 100 year celebration game and give a nice little speech, then fly off into the sunset on a winged unicorn that leaves a rainbow behind it and we'll live happily ever after

Perth Red

Post Whore
Imagine how much the media would bash Grant Greenberg or Smith if they had an arrangement like St Pete and Abdo. Pathetic.

Vlandys is deep in bed with news ltd from his nsw racing role. Only journo I’ve seen throw any criticism his way is masters re the hiding of the tv deals he struck. Don’t worry when nrl needs a fall guy abdo will cop it then be sacked as those before him.

some11

Referee
Vlandys is deep in bed with news ltd from his nsw racing role. Only journo I’ve seen throw any criticism his way is masters re the hiding of the tv deals he struck. Don’t worry when nrl needs a fall guy abdo will cop it then be sacked as those before him.
Don't really give a shit as long as the game as a whole is in good health post-pandemic.

Mr. Rugba had brass balls getting us going again before anyone else last year. Every other league used the NRL as a blueprint on how to continue when it all could have easily gone to shit with weak/inept management.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Don't really give a shit as long as the game as a whole is in good health post-pandemic.

Mr. Rugba had brass balls getting us going again before anyone else last year. Every other league used the NRL as a blueprint on how to continue when it all could have easily gone to shit with weak/inept management.

yeh we know, he’s not shy of telling us lol

TheRam

Coach
Just saw the Anzac add on FOX promoting this weekends footy. Honestly, who promotes their product by way of getting its stars to highlight what is its main negative and a massive turn off for most parents, that being a list of all the horrific injuries that they have sustained by playing it?

What imbecile, Andrew Abdo, signed off on that? I know that it is a FOX promotion, but I'm sure the ARLC would have been tipped off on it. How the hell does anyone sign off on that monstrosity of a faux pas.

The NRL is run by total an utter morons!! Really the AFL must have laughed their boardroom arse off when they saw that. Don't be surprised to seen the AFL promoting their game as enjoyable and safe for the kiddies in the not to distant future.

We are a JOKE!

Just saw the Anzac add on FOX promoting this weekends footy. Honestly, who promotes their product by way of getting its stars to highlight what is its main negative and a massive turn off for most parents, that being a list of all the horrific injuries that they have sustained by playing it?

What imbecile, Andrew Abdo, signed off on that? I know that it is a FOX promotion, but I'm sure the ARLC would have been tipped off on it. How the hell does anyone sign off on that monstrosity of a faux pas.

The NRL is run by total an utter morons!! Really the AFL must have laughed their boardroom arse off when they saw that. Don't be surprised to seen the AFL promoting their game as enjoyable and safe for the kiddies in the not to distant future.

We are a JOKE!

Right, because the ARL CEO signs off on all advertising by the media of its coverage :rolleyes:

TheRam

Coach
Right, because the ARL CEO signs off on all advertising by the media of its coverage :rolleyes:

Then they should be on the blower and spitting chips and demanding that they pull it immediately. Show that you aren't impressed at all with the way they treat the game. Put them on noticed that this type of shoddy crap will not be tolerated.

You know grow a spine ffs!

If it's a fox add then only fox subscribers get to see it ...
AFL lovers on here ....Are you with me ?
Do you follow .
So those seeing it that got fox for RL won't be too upset over an add .

Then they should be on the blower and spitting chips and demanding that they pull it immediately. Show that you aren't impressed at all with the way they treat the game. Put them on noticed that this type of shoddy crap will not be tolerated.

You know grow a spine ffs!

Yep and then when contract renewal comes up they say "sorry we're paying you less money cause you keep trying to tell us how to do our job". Yeah, brilliant idea that :rolleyes:

Latest posts