What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

where's Inu

Scott

Bench
Holdsworth's should do a jigsaw in time for xmas - Where's Inu?
Not sure it would sell though!

devoid

Juniors
He's been dropped to NSW Cup for the past couple of rounds. Sanyo Cleary knows best.

penrose 06

Juniors
Heard that both him and his missus not happy in NZ and want to head back to Aus. Supposedly took the loss to Tigers (his last game for top side) pretty tough and got on the juice big time. Could be that this has been held against him.

I thought he was hard done by as played centre and from memory was only player dropped. Maybe will come in for Brown this week in hopefully get his stary again. Here's hoping!!

doggie_4_life

Juniors
Heard that both him and his missus not happy in NZ and want to head back to Aus. Supposedly took the loss to Tigers (his last game for top side) pretty tough and got on the juice big time. Could be that this has been held against him.

I thought he was hard done by as played centre and from memory was only player dropped. Maybe will come in for Brown this week in hopefully get his stary again. Here's hoping!!

Wow, that's a shame, i bleed blue and white, but the warriors are my second team, always liked inu hope he goes alright if he comes back and i really hope you guys do well (but not to well against us next week)

doggie_4_life

Juniors
Btw, Gus Cleary should pack his desk now and go to the pennies to be with his man

Last edited:

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Didn't deserve the axing based on performance but we don't know what goes on behind closed doors.

I'd be disappointed if he was lost to us. Maybe Bluey, if given the coaching role, will get the best out of him given he was the coach who picked him for Kiwis after one NRL game.

JoeD

First Grade
For some reason I thought he was Mormon and they usually aren't big drinkers

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Yeah his wiki page say church of latter day saints which is Mormon.

In which case he shouldn't drink at all, as the Mormon faith forbids alcohol (as well as tea and coffee). Still Hoppa Snr's Mormon and it certainly hasn't stopped him....

shinobi

Juniors
Ive seen him out n about at Sydney bars/clubs a few times and everytime he was on the waters.

Bluey please sign on NOW so we can get Inu Happy again
The guy has been our best in the backline for 2011
And thats including Kevin Locke who is doing surperbly at Full Back
Inu dont lose faith in us because of that Tool Cleary, BOB now please!

Latest posts