What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WHERE'S MUD GONE?

crocodileman

Juniors
I've noticed that we havent seen hide nor hair of Mud since Monday and I'm a bit worried about him. Here are a few possibilities as to his whereabouts:-

1. Involved in a working bee at Purtell Park where volunteers are fiercely digging into the turf hoping to find some of the money that has disappeared from the club over the last 5 years.
(Postnote: In digging, Mud cracked a water main and now their bill to Brisbane Water has risen to $1 million.

2. Moved house and now living in the clubhouse at West Mitchelton Leagues Club.
(Postnote: Club members hearing noises fear they have a rat infestation in the building and have called in exterminators. Update to follow.)

3. In the library at QRL headquarters collating and researching even more useless statistics to be used for posts about the Panthers "glory days" on this website.

4. In Basrah trying to recruit and sign Shiite Iraqis for a new Wests Team that will allow them re-admission to Qld Cup.
(Postnote: Mud is rumoured to have his chequebook with him and has $87.50 to spend.)

Any other thoughts fellas?

Sydney Carton

Juniors
Mud has been in exile actually due to a horrible attempted mustache / goatie which landed him in hot water with Mark Brandon Read's lawyers.

Chopper is considering legal action against Mud not due to any similarity but due to Mud claiming a likeness because of his new look.

crocodileman

Juniors
Mud e-mailed me on his Wests recruitment trip to Iraq but he was reticent to share his success with forum members - so I'm doing it for him. He has signed 5 players for Wests imminent return to the Qld Cup and they are due to start training at Purtell on 15 May (pending successful visa applications). They are:-

1. Mohammed Billisi - Mohammed originates from Basra and has been maintaining his level of fitness by sneaking weapons from his secret bunker to his local mosque. Mud reports that his ability to sidestep dead bodies was exceptional, and thought he would make an exceptional full back.

2. Millal Mustafga - "The quickest man in Iraq and a natural born winger" said Mud by e-mail to me. "He fired at the yanks, ran to a deserted warehouse, fired again and was back safe at home before I even had a chance to bite into my fillafel." "What's even more amazing is that he seems to know about League. When I visited him and asked him if he knew the great Wayne Stewart he nodded." A man who supports the West or Wests in Nasiriya or anywhere in Iraq is short of a miracle so Mud signed him up.

3. Bennen Ballalah - Mud labelled him the "Fallujah Flash" when he witnessed his sprint to a UN Food convey. "He's a bit wet behind the ears, but wasn't Richardson once?" Mud said.

4. Hasrah Haradii - "He is an unlikely looking lad but we can mould him" said Mud. "What's even better is that I was able to negotiate a release of his contract from the Karbala Killers for no fee!"

5. Erbif Borujerd - "This kid has it all - strength, pace and pizzaz."
"But what most impressed me was he had that Wests arrogance of the 70's. I had tears of joy as I watched him turn and moon a US tank as it was firing in his direction. "
(Postnote: Erbif sustained a serious shoulder injury during a suicide attack and may be sidelined for 3 months.)

mud n blood

Juniors
I love it .... especially given the deadsh!t senses of humour people have in this morgue of a joint I work in ....

Keep it coming croc - the more I hear, the more I reckon you're really a soccer-man.

Big Tommy

Juniors
Croc man I have not been a big fan of your recent comments concerning BV and some of our personnel but this post is good criac as the Irish would say (did you get that one Stew).

Keep the (humourous) posts coming