What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WHERE'S RASTUS?????

swoop

Juniors
Probably still wiping egg of his face!

Now you've got something to scramle the eggs: A Wooden Spoon!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

lodown

Juniors
:clap: Top effort boys

What was the talk in round 5 or 6? Souths to make the 8? :lol: almost as funny as Dragons are the benchmark.

We will give the Dragons a good run next week

chileman

Coach
rastus was banned from this forum months ago, almost tempted to ask for him to be let back in but then again.....naaaaaaaaaah, couldn't live with his lame broken record excuses! :blahb:

Slugs

Igor said:
Where's Slugs and the other South Sydney pests that pollute this forum?

You rang :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well done boys..............now bend over and I will place the wooden sponn where it fits best :shock: :shock:

9.gif

swoop

Juniors
chileman said:
rastus was banned from this forum months ago, almost tempted to ask for him to be let back in but then again.....naaaaaaaaaah, couldn't live with his lame broken record excuses! :blahb:

Why, I was enjoying his foot in mouth comments. Let him back in> ;-) ;-)

chileman

Coach
swoop said:
chileman said:

Why, I was enjoying his foot in mouth comments. Let him back in> ;-) ;-)
Even if I wanted to I can't....admin banned him amigo!

Igor

Juniors
Slugs said:
Igor said:
Where's Slugs and the other South Sydney pests that pollute this forum?

You rang :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well done boys..............now bend over and I will place the wooden sponn where it fits best :shock: :shock:

9.gif

I thought Manly "placed" the spoon where it belongs on Sunday.... and gave it a bit of a twist as well... :lol:

Latest posts