What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where's the support play?

Harold Holt

Juniors
For me, Rick and the boys have forgotten how to support the ball runner.
We are making busts but once the lines been broken no ones going with that player. One out stuff only works when support play comes into it. Watchin the st george game I remember screamin at the tv about 5 or 6 times for somebody to "GO WITH HIM". or "WHERES THE SUPPORT?"
Obviously this is not our only problem but does anyone else agree with this?

Last edited:

Quigs

Immortal
HAROLD IS THAT FARKIN YOU ?

WHERE WERE YOU IN 2008 YUH PRICK !!!

TELL ME IS IT REALLY YOU ... NO CHOW SUB ... IS IT REALLY YOU.

HE'S COME HOME .. OUR 'AROLD HAS COME HOME.

WE ARE SAVED.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Frenzy.

Post Whore
He never went away Quigs. He just found a better place

175_holt_wideweb__470x382,0.jpg

Quigs

Immortal
'arold was too good to be a Lib.

He was even a rooter of women, his every fibre was Shark.

Just a tad unfortunate about his swimming or his choice of unpatrolled beaches.

But anyway he's back now.

f**k the cap rorters....
f**k the Stinking Stains ...
f**k the NRL ........

We've got our 'arold back.

Lets call the new development .. The Harold Holt Hectacre.

I was going to call it the Harold Holt Memorial Development but now , sh!t everything has changed now.

Hey someone please break it to Popper gently like. Crikey he is likely to roll over if he hears this on the radio or the TV news. He might not be able to get to his pills intime.

But we all know now....

There is only one way for us to go.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Harold Holt

Juniors
yES ITS ME. What other forum would I join if not this one? Seriously though any thoughts on my thread?

Last edited:

Feej

First Grade
Watchin the st george game I remember screamin at the tv about 5 or 6 times for somebody to "GO WITH HIM". or "WHERES THE SUPPORT?"
I stopped screaming at the TV a long time ago. Now I just sit there like a zombie, dreaming dreams of a time when we *did* support the ball player. Remember Preston? Oh yeah, we got rid of him......

Seriously, I have no idea why the support play is so poor, especially with guys like Gallen and Toupu in the team. But I guess this is what you get when the game plan seems to be one out running and hoping for the best.

Qld-Sharkie

Juniors
For the first time in over 20 years....I walked away from the tv after 10 minutes of the second half. Normally Iam a glutton for punishment & stay the whole game, but that game was the final straw, ordinary, inept, amatuer....embarrised...ashamed..

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Yeah harold didn't you know? WE have too many tacklers in the tackles so our players are too tired to run support. Thats Rickys fault. He trains them to stand back & watch & wair for the perfect opportunity in support not one where they might get tackled & waste energy. That damn Ricky Stuart.