What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which bays can STH sit in on Friday night?

Mr_E

Juniors
Which bays are "Free Entry" for Season ticket holders this Friday night? And where are the Swarm members sitting?

Thanks,
Mr E.

Gronk

Staff member
It's a bulldogs match, so you want to be as far away from their cage as possible.

3641201510_469cdc639c_o.jpg

Parra Guru

Coach
Reserved Season Tickets (so KT & MC Stand + Eastern + Western terrace) will have access to level 4.

Unreserved (GA) Season Tickets I believe will be on level 1.

SDM

First Grade
Its Homebush and both teams are playing shit, sit wherever the f**k you want.

bartman

Immortal
Crowd will be even smaller if it keeps raining.

I've got mates (non-Eels or Bulldogs fans) who somehow got free tickets, so you can bet there's a massive effort going on to make the crowd figure look semi-respectable.

born an eel

Bench
Crowd will be even smaller if it keeps raining.

I've got mates (non-Eels or Bulldogs fans) who somehow got free tickets, so you can bet there's a massive effort going on to make the crowd figure look semi-respectable.
or as it is the Bandaged bear cup, free tickets are being distrubuted through the Childrens hospital for nurses, careers, volunteers, patients etc in recognition of the work they do.

I would hope if your freinds have come by free tickets, they contribute a donation to the Childrens hospital while they are at the game. Anyone who has required their services will tell you they deserve everything that they can get both in terms of donations and thanks to the staff.

Eels Dude

Coach
Last year I think they gave free entry to this game if you bought a value meal at Hungry Jacks, and people were trying to scalp those tickets at Parra station. Can't see a big crowd for this game, it's probably the most un-hyped clash between the Eels and Dogs in recent memory. I guess that's what happens when both sides are performing poorly on the field though.

SDM

First Grade
I have managed to weasel my way onto the parade at half time with all the hospital staff. Make sure you cheer me long and hard people.

SDM

First Grade
I like this philosophy. The only thing my ticket can make me do is go in through the right gate...

Precisely, sometimes they have a knob checking your ticket in those chutes near halfway line, but just fill you hands with beer and wink at the bloke, he will let you walk by.

SDM

First Grade
I will be strapped to a trolley too, not sure what I will wave with.

Latest posts