What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which Camera angle is the best?

I had a quick look at each of them and don't really like any of them. I think the behind fixed camera is the easiest one to use, but I think it is set too far away, as most of the time I struggle to know which player has the ball.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
I use BEHIND DYNAMIC. I wish there was a camera view closer to the action, it's too far away for my liking but i still love the game.

Razor

Coach
Behind dynamic

Maybe a zoom feature could be put in, so people can set the closeness themselves.

I like seeing a lot of field.

One version of FIFA - 2002 I think - the camera view was to close and you couldn't see gaps or anything on the field. Luckily the next version fixed that up.

d00d

Juniors
i use side on coz thats what it looks like on tele. if only the players were a lil bit bigger.

Erhan

Juniors
Looks like I'm the only one using the High view. Most of the time I can see which player im controlling and the main advantage being that I can see where the gaps are. On the last tackle, I can kick according to where the opposition fullback/wingers are standing aswell.

TRANSLATION

Juniors
Erhan said:
Looks like I'm the only one using the High view. Most of the time I can see which player im controlling and the main advantage being that I can see where the gaps are. On the last tackle, I can kick according to where the opposition fullback/wingers are standing aswell.

I Use the HIGH as well, It gives you a better view of space available.

I Completed the Competition and won handsomely in Seasoned Mode.

i Wonder hoe hard Legend will be. I was playing SOO and found it hard. Down 12-0 at half time. So it will be a Big Challenge.

TIP.. I have created 5 players. With Afros, Fafilli hairdos, Different Colours and Head Gear. 1 Player with the same name of a member in the Family.

It gives you some advantage as You can have 5 or more, 130 Kilo 2 Metre Giants that run like the Wind.
:D :D :D :D

Erhan

Juniors
Does State of Origin have levels like schoolboy, seasoned etc or is it a standard on it's own ?

Latest posts