What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which celeb would you not get in the sack with?

Rustay

Juniors
If they are famous, id do 'em. I am not shallow, i don't discriminate against celebrities at all. :D

Mr Saab

Referee
paris hilton. She is a skank, is not attractive, thinks she is all that when in fact she is a blonde with no shape to her body. She is a ladder.

Mong

Post Whore
McRmy said:
id go paris hilton in a second if she wanted it i would 4sure

Hooray !!!!

I'd go sloppy seconds thirds or fourth with Paris to get a shot....

brendothejet

First Grade
I had a post on here but it got deleted.

Suffice to say the general idea of it was that I think paris hilton is god awful.

I just used stronger words.

Gene Krupa

Referee
Jennifer Lopez. Don't know what you would catch from that skank! Lindsey Lohan is pretty much in the same boat!

(in Reference to Gretel Killeen)

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
shes got sum appeal to her though. shes got like the sexy school teacher look and i dont think ud say no cause i woudlnt

About 4 months ago she was in front of me at my Local Civic Video, she was hiring Pooh's Heffalump Movie or some crap like that. Up close with a little bit of make-up - HIDEOUS.

I'm not sure how old she is but from my impressions she should be late 40's pushing 50.

As for me in answer to the forum question - Courtney Cox