What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which coach will be first to go?

Which coach will be first to go?

• Nathan Brown

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brian Smith

• Des Hasler

• Tony Kemp

• Shaun McRae

• Stuart Raper

• Tim Sheens

• Other

• Total voters
Darth Bobo said:
My vote is for Parra to have a shocker and Smith to be gone before the end of the season. Nothing against Parra fans, I just don't like your coach or CEO.

Brown to be under the most pressure though.
You wouldn't be voting for Parra to have a shocker just because we are playing the Tigers in round 1? ;-) And don't worry a lot of us don't like our coach or CEO either! :lol:
I don't see any votes for Shaun McRae yet, you must all think he is pretty safe?

Mr Saab

Referee
souths cant sack mccrae...souths would have to lose every game by 20 plus for that to happen

stubbsie

Juniors
Nathan brown will be the first to go because peole will finally realise he is not doing what most coaches can do with the superstars he has to coach.

Kiwi

First Grade
Kemp will stick around for a few years atleast. The likes of Price, Wiki, Fien and Jones will make him look good for awhile.

AzzA84

Juniors
I think if Folkes doesnt bring us another premiership this year he will be punted hehehehehe :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D

Keefy

Juniors
It's tough to say so early on but i would say Smith would be under the most pressure in 2005.

If the Eels fail to deliver again then his head will be on the chopping board !

Genghis Chan

Juniors
I would say that Smith's head is already on the chopping board, and if he doesn't deliver they'll just have to swing the axe.

rabs

Staff member
Nathan Brown
another Paul Langmack imo, only saved thus far by the excellent squad at his disposal

Jimbo

Immortal
Despite their inadequacies Smith and Brown are both safe, because their CEOs love them.

sunny

Nathan Brown is the first on the chopping block for mine, slightly ahead of Brian Smith. These are coaches that need to finally get good results out of quite talented teams. I don't really see anyone else going- and in particular I reference Raper, Hasler and Sheens here- unless their team has a complete meltdown.

Latest posts