What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which country has the hottest atheletes?

Bulldog Force

Referee
I can't stand the Americans during the Olympic games but I can't go past them this year. Some of their gymnastics girls are so... WOW.

Our own aussies are doing pretty well too - Basketball, field Hockey and our swimmers of course. They aren't world #1 for no reason :D

Russians as usual in just about whatever sport their ladies are competing in.

St. Brett

Juniors
It's funny you should mention a thread about Sheila's as I'm firing this letter off to the scrap heap.

Letters Editor, Daily telegraph

Is it just me or has anybody else noticed that 90% of the female athletes at the Olympics have no boobs?
They'd be lucky to scrape through with a bronze medal for breast application on the dias podium.
The only velumptious candidate I've seen so far in the running for gold was a Mexican syncrinised diver but then she was out of sync with her partner making it a mix and match like a bucket of plain KFC and hot and spicey.
How is Brett Gaddes to have an award winning fantasy if his desires aren't conditioned?
It's almost like we're being forced to dedicate our wanks to she-males or dare I say it - flat chested blokes!

I know I've made errors in this piece but f**k it that's the editor's job f**k it!

St. Brett

Juniors
The Gambler I'm serious..........most of these sheila's are flat chested that it makes you wonder if they're really blokes.

There was one runner last night lane 8 from Kenya training out of Dallas TX and she had the face of Tonie from Rocky 2 and 3 and 4.
Was he in part 5?

Wonder if gender configuration plays a part in these games.

It makes you wonder eh?

Bulldog Force

Referee
Other Atheletes

http://sports.popcrunch.com/the-50-hottest-female-athletes-of-all-time-21-30/

Hope Solo

hope-solo-3.jpg

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Volleyball is sensational, those shorts offer more than the beach version haha

Saw some of the Brazil v Italy match last night, the Italy #7 was sensational, Guiggi i think her name was

Latest posts