What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which do you prefer?

What is your favourite time to watch football?

• Friday Night

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday

• Sunday

• Bring back Monday Nights

• Total voters

Fibroman

First Grade
Saturday afternoon. Keeps me off the punt, and gives me a day to get over the hangover.

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Well Pen I love Friday Night footy however, its not really a place to take kids anymore......to much drinking, swearing and traffic when it comes to going to games especially at our home games at Aussie.

So on that note, I suppose if I'm taking the kids with me I prefer the Sunday afternoon footy normally nice and relaxed and good for the whole family.

However when it comes to watching footy on TV makes no difference I watch them all...most of the time.

m0j0

Bench
Always loved the Sunday afternoon game. Especially when you're in the middle of winter, it's good to have some sun on you.

I really enjoy turning up early and getting in all three grades - can't do that with Friday night games.

lozza

Juniors
Friday nights! I prefer the night games because you don't get the glare in your eyes from the sun all the time 8)

Muffdaddy

Juniors
"Friday Nights a great night for Football!!!!"

I used to love that song and sing it every Friday. I'd call my brother in Brisbane just as the telecast started and we'd sing the song together.....
I can't believe I just typed that.....

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Muffdaddy said:

I used to love that song and sing it every Friday. I'd call my brother in Brisbane just as the telecast started and we'd sing the song together.....

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: neither can I :lol: :lol: :lol: ;-)

Fibroman

First Grade
Muffdaddy said:

I'd love to say something, making reference to Base Elements and singing in the shower.......but I won't.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
My vote went for Sunday.
However there is no disputing night footy has taken over.
As I say to my boy, he better learn how to play well at night.
City V Country - night
SoO - night
GF - night
It's a changing game.

Muffdaddy

Juniors
fibro man said:
Muffdaddy said:

I'd love to say something, making reference to Base Elements and singing in the shower.......but I won't.

How about saying something you would've said quite often when your mother walked in on you whilst you were showering.
"It's mine and I'll wash it as fast as I like"

Latest posts