What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which ground has the best food?

PARRA_FAN

Coach
This might be a stupid thread, but Ive been to nearly every ground in the NRL and sometimes Ive quite liked the food and other times I havent.

Pretty much every ground get the usual hot chips, hot dog, pies, sausage rolls, then you get the ones that sell hamburgers, sometimes sausage sandwich, kebabs maybe.

Ive been Leichhardt and every time I go to the hill, they usually cook a good sausage sandwich, its what I enjoy when I go to a game. Sometimes at Parramatta Stadium, I usually get a sandwich sandwich or hotdog around the corner of the Leagues club, since I dont like the stadium's food that much.

You get the ones at other grounds that sell hotdogs and snags after the game. I think there's one guy at Campbelltown or Leichhardt, always sells them, always shouts out "hotdogs here, come and get your hotdogs, they're 3 bucks". He was on boots n all too. Funny guy

When I went to Townsville, they sold the Steak Burger with lettece and tomato and it melted in my mouth. I'd kill for one right now.

Aussie Stadium and Telstra's food is a bit ordinary but they both do a good job of catering.

So I reckon the grounds that have the best food, would be the ones that have a good Aussie BBQ. Steak Sandwich, Sausage Sandwiches and nice Cold Beer. :D

Choppies

Coach
Aussie Stadiums pies are shocking now since they got rid of Vilis. I know you can eat Vili;s through a straw but its still better than the garbage they are selling now.

Whenever I go to a junior game at leichhardt I always look forward to those sausage sabdwiches and a chicken sandwich i had at campbelltown was also nice.

Munky

Coach
Penrith easily.

Why bother with overpriced stadium food when you can go to Maccas or KFC and get a decent feed.

Red Bear

Referee
Choppies said:
Aussie Stadiums pies are shocking now since they got rid of Vilis. I know you can eat Vili;s through a straw but its still better than the garbage they are selling now.

Whenever I go to a junior game at leichhardt I always look forward to those sausage sabdwiches and a chicken sandwich i had at campbelltown was also nice.
Villi's were awesome pies, they were beutiful. The new square pies suck arse.

Samwise

Bench
Suncorp has Eagle boys and red rooster as well as the usual pie, hotdogs, hot chips etc. There quick beers set up is awesome too. lines are virtually non existant!!

-ReyRey-

Juniors
The sausage sizzle at Penrith Stadium where the bar is at the western side is the best sausage sizzle.

Moffo

Referee
GoTheBears said:
Villi's were awesome pies, they were beutiful. The new square pies suck arse.

those square pies made me up chuck after the sydney fc game on sunday. bloody horrid

Latest posts