What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which ground has the best food?

Azkatro

First Grade
Woolies have been selling those chocolate cream Fantale bikkies for $1 a packet in Sydney. I took three packets to the grand final and it was the best snack food I've had in a stadium :lol:

choc_soldier

Coach
Azkatro said:
Woolies have been selling those chocolate cream Fantale bikkies for $1 a packet in Sydney. I took three packets to the grand final and it was the best snack food I've had in a stadium :lol:

I always duck into the Coles at Nepean Square before every Panthers home game... $5 can get you a 1.25L bottle of Pepsi Max, a 6 pack of bread rolls, and a block of chocolate. Buy a cup of chips at the ground, and you have a decent feed for around $8.

Risa

Bench
The food at Suncorp. You've got a choice of your usual chips, pie or whatever or then there's Red Rooster & Eagle Boys. Heaps of variety!

Worst: Telstra stadium...expensive and yuck!

Trollhammaren

Juniors
Cannot beat the sausage in a roll at Leichhardt.

Have to concur about Vili's pies, they were grand, but SFS's new pies, Balfours, are terrible.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Kingytek said:
I dont mind the food stands outside the GF. They have a great selection!

here! here!

the overflow outside the stadium is a great place for a decent meal. and some wonderful choices as well.

A few years ago North sydney Oval was the only ground that had half decent food and probably the only ground that offered salad rolls!...however I'm impressed with cronulla having a sushi/noodle stand.

ucantseeme

Juniors
i dont know why they bother with catering at footy games, a couple of vending machines would do the trick

Raider Ultra said:
The food at Bruce blows.

I go to Bruce (now Canberra) stadium twice a year, and the food is outstanding. Mind you, it is in a corporate box entertaining clients.

Does ANYONE recall the Peanuts man who used to scour the hills at Kogarah & Belmore oval going back 10-12 or so years ago??? He used to have a vynil "Beachcombers" bag, and constantly call "peanuts, peanuts, peanuts, peanuts, peanuts.........."

And does anyone know whatever happened to him????

DonMak

Juniors
The food at campbelltown stadium is pretty decent but i usually stumble abit further down to red rooster...

I had a really nice sausage sandwhich and chicken roll outside of the brewery at telstra, but i was drunk.. so anything prolly would have tasted good.

Moffo

Referee
Ban The f**kers

banner.jpg

ghoti

Bench
Food at Penrith is my pick...always hot, not the cold sh*t you get elsewhere.

Second to that would be Campbelltown for their schnitzel rolls. Pies are good too.

Everywhere else that I've eaten sucked.

Latest posts