What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which is the best football comp in the world?

Whic is the worlds best football competition

• NRL

Votes: 32 76.2%
  • English Super League

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Other

Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters

Ant

Juniors
The NRL is the best overall comp. The ESL has some very good teams that would be quite capable of competing and possibly winning the NRL premiership, however I believe the NRL has far more overall depth. The ESL falls away dramatically after the top few teams.

Mr Saab

Referee
You have been here for 5 mins and created 3 stupid threads.
This is up there with the best of them.
Which is better??????????????? Does that even need to be asked?
It is like saying which is better...NBL or NBA.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:sleeper:

Another newbie, another tired, annoying afternoon on LU.

Bumble

First Grade
The English Premier League, NFL and the La Liga are the best football leagues in the world, followed by the Bundesliga and Serie A, then the Eredivisie, SPL and Ligue 1 and then the Super Liga and the NRL.

Bumble said:
The English Premier League, NFL and the La Liga are the best football leagues in the world, followed by the Bundesliga and Serie A, then the Eredivisie, SPL and Ligue 1 and then the Super Liga and the NRL.

I'm talking football here mate not stupid bloody soccer

Ari Gold

Bench
Bumble said:

<<<HE IS TALKN ABT RGBY LEAGUE! U DIKHEAD! >>>
GO TuRn On SBS N WATCH YA STUPD SOCA >(

Bumble

First Grade
robyalvaro said:
<<<HE IS TALKN ABT RGBY LEAGUE! U DIKHEAD! >>>
GO TuRn On SBS N WATCH YA STUPD SOCA >(

Haha..I wonder if he's joking or not? :lol::lol:

Ah and the tool said football, because he lives in Newcastle and Rugby League (which is awesome, just not the most popular) is all he knows.

Bumble

First Grade
Joey J no1 Footballer said:
I'm talking football here mate not stupid bloody soccer

Well ok then, the NFL is the biggest FOOTBALL comp in the world then, discounting "soccer".

Latest posts