What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which jerseys would you like

meters

Juniors
SPAM...
cool.gif
ADVERTISING
PERMISSION IS REQUIRED:
IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT MEMBERS CONTACT ADMIN PRIOR TO POSTING ANY FORM OF ADVERTISING.
As with any website, it is the site owners who have the final say on forum content.

Generally speaking, advertising or 'spam', is not allowed on these forums.

However, we do have exceptions…
Links
There is a links section at the bottom of TFR and links to other websites or event information can go there. Each website and/or event is entitled to one thread only in the links section. Obvious ‘bumping’ up of threads may result in the thread being locked or removed.

If someone advertises elsewhere in TFR without permission, the post will be transferred to the links section or deleted.

Additionally, there are links threads set up in specific sections - these are relevant to the forum section and are designed to keep the links all in the one thread.

UNWANTED SPAM WILL BE DELETED.

Members who use TFR to advertise for financial gain (without prior permission) will have their post(s) deleted.
The same applies to any political or community based advertising or anything which promotes another event, website or online service.

PERMISSION IS REQUIRED:
IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT MEMBERS CONTACT ADMIN PRIOR TO POSTING ANY FORM OF ADVERTISING.

Those wishing to advertise products or services can do so by approaching the site owners on
forums@leagueunlimited.com

Last edited by a moderator:
yaaaaaay his pay off is finally here. I was waiting for this. Good job Chinese advertiser. At least you had things to say in other posts rather than advertise straight away lol.

meters

Juniors
In china,just a few of NFL fans.I want to know which jerseys did i need to add to?Although I just half of the DC fan