What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which Junior Rep teams do you support?

Who are you supporting in 2006?

• Total voters

girvie

Staff member
Who do you support in the Junior Reps (S.G. Ball and Harold Matthews) and why?

How many Junior Rep games did you watch in 2005?

How many Junior Rep games are you planning to attend in 2006?

Hellsy

Immortal
Who do you support in the Junior Reps (S.G. Ball and Harold Matthews) and why? Parra because they are my team :D :D

How many Junior Rep games did you watch in 2005? Only about 3, due to the time that the games were on

How many Junior Rep games are you planning to attend in 2006? Will depend on when they are playing

girvie

Staff member
I support North Sydney because they are my local team.

I only saw the last quarter of one S.G. Ball match last year. Hopefully i will be able to make it to all of the Bears home matches this year.

rowdy

First Grade
Parra for sure! I don't get to see as many ball and hm games, unless they are on the same day as the other lower grades, or before a jim beam cup game i want to see (probably cabramatta or wenty). But if they were on more with the lower grades id try and see them!

brook

First Grade
Balmains my team, sadly I think I only made 3 maybe 4 junior reps games last year (well if you count ball + matts as one game...otherwise I guess 6 or 8) but next year will be different, I plan on at least making all the home games.

eelaholic

First Grade
I hardly get to see the young boys play, but parra all the way!

I will be keeping a close eye on the bears harold matts this year since I know one of the coaches...

brendothejet

First Grade
Me and my mate wander down to kogarah from his apartment to watch the juniors whenever we are sober enough on a saturday or sunday morning...

well not so much sober enough but concious enough.

Also I play for the Newtown jets so have a soft spot for them

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Who do you support in the Junior Reps (S.G. Ball and Harold Matthews) and why? Parramatta, because they are my team

How many Junior Rep games did you watch in 2005? If i went to the game, then i went to see the Juniors as well as Firsts. Also try to see as many HArold Matts and SG Ball games as possible. It is best when they play all 5 grades in one day, but if they play a stand alone match that doesn't clash with parra first grade, we'll generally be there given them a shout or two. Leichardt Oval and places like that are the most convinient to pop in and see how the young guns are going

How many Junior Rep games are you planning to attend in 2006? as many as work will allow

Nikki

Coach
Who do you support in the Junior Reps (S.G. Ball and Harold Matthews) and why? Gotta go the Eels, that we we can see how much talent we give away. Also got a soft spot for the good ole rip. Towards the end of the year they were gettin a bit better, the floggins weren't as severe.

How many Junior Rep games did you watch in 2005? As many as I could. Try our best to get out to all the Juniour grades and watch the boys come up through the ranks.

How many Junior Rep games are you planning to attend in 2006? Again, as many as I can. Gotta love the games played outta Cabramatta Oval etc. The good "backyard footy" kinda parks

Latest posts