What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which NRL player do you hate the most?

Reflector

Juniors
The arse chinned, cap cheating, hair-isn't-coming-back, Cheshire cat grinning, referee wannabee, couldn't give a f**k about a player with a serious injury, grubby shitstain who plays for Melbourne.

In the current Qld Origin side it's a three way tie between Cameron "The other grub who plays for the Storm and is named Cameron" Munster, Will "Turnstyle grub" Chambers and Josh "Can't read the projector screen in meetings" McGuire.

Hutty1986

Immortal
The arse chinned, cap cheating, hair-isn't-coming-back, Cheshire cat grinning, referee wannabee, couldn't give a f**k about a player with a serious injury, grubby shitstain who plays for Melbourne.

In the current Qld Origin side it's a three way tie between Cameron "The other grub who plays for the Storm and is named Cameron" Munster, Will "Turnstyle grub" Chambers and Josh "Can't read the projector screen in meetings" McGuire.
Haha good summary. I second these wise words. Throw in another qld grub for good measure-Dane 'Merritt' Gagai

Reflector

Juniors
Haha good summary. I second these wise words. Throw in another qld grub for good measure-Dane 'Merritt' Gagai

My disdain for him has died just a little since he's remained scoreless the last two games and it's finally dawning on people that while Ethan Lowe bears the traits of a player who lifts another level for Origin, Gagai is merely Darius 2.0. And like that timeless footage of Darius doing the "turtle" in the Knights game, we'll always have that footage of Gagai falling to the turf as Teddy scores the series winner, bettered only by Chambers deciding to join in the NSW players' celebration.

Pistol_Pete

Juniors
Kerrod Holland
Matt Moylan
Robert f**king Jennings
That manly reserve spastic Gutherson
Mitch Aubusson
Turdo Tom
Nathan Cleary
Brad takairangi
Boyd Plodner
Turdesco
Mitchell Moses
Esarn Marsters
Josh Jackson
Edrick Lee
Jamie Buhrer
Darius Boyd

Panther79

Juniors
Josh Dugan, what Gordy said was right on point. This fool is rolling around on the ground like he has been shot every game I watch. On top of that, he looks like some messed up dragqueen with all them tatts, toothless mouthguard and that haircut.

Latest posts