What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which NRL team are you? take the quiz

Valheru

Coach
I was initially happy that i got rabbitohs , but after reading that alien and rabbits20 got the same result, which means they answered the questions exactly the same as me , means I'm really reevaluating all my life choices. (Even though i have the feeling both got the Tigers and are afraid to admit it )

They both had at least 5 or 6 attempts to get their desired result.

Alien would have got Tigers the first 4 times..

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
never in doubt!

24wvmmg.jpg

:cool:

Rewarded after a looooong wait? 2 years?

I was initially happy that i got rabbitohs , but after reading that alien and rabbits20 got the same result, which means they answered the questions exactly the same as me , means I'm really reevaluating all my life choices. (Even though i have the feeling both got the Tigers and are afraid to admit it )

Lol.

JJ

Immortal
Got Melbourne the first time, once I regained consciousness I did it again and got the Dragons... system is deeply flawed!

Lambretta

First Grade
When I answered honestly, I got the Dogs, which I'm more than happy with.

When I tried to manipulate, saying beach and heat and latte etc I got the Storm and Titans

I don't think the Roosters are even an option

Just to check for me, Taumata hasn't played for the Dragons, has he?

Nope. Started his career in the lower grades at the Broncos, got sacked.

Played in the lower grades for the Roosters, got sacked.

Went to Canterbury, where he made his first grade debut in 2008, let go by them.

Went to Melbourne where he got sacked in the 2009 pre-season.

2010 signed by Wests Tigers, played his games there in NSW Cup before being let go mid-season. Signed by the Cowboys mid-season where he played some first grade. Cowboys let him go at the end of 2010.

2011 signed by the Panthers, wound up playing all year for the Windsor Wolves. Panthers re-signed him for 2012 where he played some first grade. Let go at the end of 2012.

Hope that helps.

Nope. Started his career in the lower grades at the Broncos, got sacked.

Played in the lower grades for the Roosters, got sacked.

Went to Canterbury, where he made his first grade debut in 2008, let go by them.

Went to Melbourne where he got sacked in the 2009 pre-season.

2010 signed by Wests Tigers, played his games there in NSW Cup before being let go mid-season. Signed by the Cowboys mid-season where he played some first grade. Cowboys let him go at the end of 2010.

2011 signed by the Panthers, wound up playing all year for the Windsor Wolves. Panthers re-signed him for 2012 where he played some first grade. Let go at the end of 2012.

Hope that helps.
Think he was at Newtown last season too, where he got sacked or wasn't re-signed again.