What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which NSWRL clubs have jerseys and merchandise?

yappy

Bench
jersey.jpg

actually I quite like our current kit. Could possibly change the balance of the shirt by making the some of the white v's smaller (or removing them). It's about 50/50 atm which is why we don't have an alternate strip. Still it's black and white and based on a v pattern. Not so radical.

It wouldn't take much to make it really rock though. Like I said take the top and bottom v's out and you get -

blackjersey.jpg

which I reckon would warm the hearts of Magpies young and old.

Simply reverse the colours for summer like this -

whitejersey.jpg

I've always thought that the current Maggies shirts are a bit too "Wests Tiger-ish" in design.
However, I do like what modifications you made to the jersey's Yappy. Modern enough for the marketers but still traditional. 10 of 10!

SalfordRedsWA

Juniors
yappy said:
jersey.jpg

actually I quite like our current kit. Could possibly change the balance of the shirt by making the some of the white v's smaller (or removing them). It's about 50/50 atm which is why we don't have an alternate strip. Still it's black and white and based on a v pattern. Not so radical.

It wouldn't take much to make it really rock though. Like I said take the top and bottom v's out and you get -

blackjersey.jpg

which I reckon would warm the hearts of Magpies young and old.

Simply reverse the colours for summer like this -

whitejersey.jpg

Nice adjustments there yappy. Id definately have that home one with more black on.
When do you expect to have bigger sizes in?

brook

First Grade
Damn that mostly black one is a good looking jersey yappy!

would solve my biggest problem with your current design too which is its impossible to read the bloody numbers (makes my match reports of balmain-wests games even more one sided than normal when I have to resort to saying 'some magpie loser' rather than the players name ;-) )

SalfordRedsWA

Juniors
yappy said:
no and no.

I prefer the current one as well. OK Andrew its Lee here the pommie bloke who lives in Perth. :D

And is Henson Park Hornet really James?
How will Rochdale do this year? Who do you reckon will go up to Super League, Castleford Tigers, Whitehaven??

Err maybe....

Hornets will go OK, Bobby seems to have a decent squad together and if you ignore the rubbish that gets publish in the Rochdale Observer about the rent situation at Spotland, everyting will OK.
Cas. will go up for sure as they are staying full-time and not sure that shiteHaven will be able to sustain their form from last year. Hope for the sake of Cumbrian RL that they go up.
Can't wait for Widnes and Leigh to drop down again...

Hornets for top five finish with Owdumb to get relegated.

Jeffles

Bench
Yappy, I like your adjustments. They look more traditional in that it is black with some white Vs.

SalfordRedsWA

Juniors
Henson Park Hornets said:
Err maybe....

Hornets will go OK, Bobby seems to have a decent squad together and if you ignore the rubbish that gets publish in the Rochdale Observer about the rent situation at Spotland, everyting will OK.
Cas. will go up for sure as they are staying full-time and not sure that shiteHaven will be able to sustain their form from last year. Hope for the sake of Cumbrian RL that they go up.
Can't wait for Widnes and Leigh to drop down again...

Hornets for top five finish with Owdumb to get relegated.

If it is you then its been quiet for a while? Used to get a weekly email about the jerseys at Goodfellows! :D

I hope Hornets do well, in fact all the Manchester are teams do well, that includes Swinton as well! :shock:

Hows the Bramley jersey?

Latest posts