What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which NSWRL clubs have jerseys and merchandise?

SalfordRedsWA

Juniors
Im interested to obtain some jerseys from the clubs in the Premier League and Jim Beam Cup. I have Newtown Jets and last years North Sydney Bears jerseys but who else sells them and any contacts?
Cheers

brook

First Grade
http://www.tigers.org.au/Football_club/FBindex.html

you can get the balmain jersey or a very nice looking polo through the club

they don't generally advertise all they have on the website for some reason though - I got a fantastic looking reversable jacket from them last year which never hit the website so emailing them might be the go, haven't been out to the club this year to see whats current.

yappy

Bench
Wests have a good range of gear, but I won't have the shop on the site fully functioning with the new seasons range till probably Australia Day. Check out the site (click my sig) around then and I'll be glad to take your hard earned off you.

Hey Brook, how about a nice looking BRET jersey? You know the one... Traditional, Black, Gold, Red, White, and some cerise to go with the rest of the trendies from "Tiger Town"!

brook

First Grade
:(

for the sake of my sanity until I'm actually confronted with the new jersey I am going to pretend that they will be going with what was origionally sold to us (balmain jersey with R-E logo on shorts), even though I know that is going the same way as the promises of 'balmain 1908' on the wests tigers jersey *sigh*

at least we still have flegg - until the national under 20's comp kills it :cry:

I could wish I supported a club with a little more guts but such is life I guess.

brook

First Grade
really? why on earth did they do that? I thought the push was to de-merge PL?

I mean even looking at it from the 'joint venture' angle surely two flegg teams are better than one (whatever argument idiots make for merged PL teams its almost impossible to identify which kids will make it at flegg level - too many factors come into play)

brook said:

for the sake of my sanity until I'm actually confronted with the new jersey I am going to pretend that they will be going with what was origionally sold to us (balmain jersey with R-E logo on shorts), even though I know that is going the same way as the promises of 'balmain 1908' on the wests tigers jersey *sigh*

at least we still have flegg - until the national under 20's comp kills it :cry:

I could wish I supported a club with a little more guts but such is life I guess.

I've seen a design for the BRET jersey's this year. The Home jersey is the traditional Balmain Tigers jersey with the RE on the sleeves. So far so good.....
The away jersey is, from what I'm told, is exactly the same as the WT's jersey for this year BUT with red in stead of the white.... And even more amazing is that it's going to have the RE badge on the left breast and only have the Balmain badges on the sleeves!!!! It really is a dogs breakfast of a jersey, I'm sorry to say.

Once you start merging, it's only a matter of time.....

yappy

Bench
The away jersey is, from what I'm told, is exactly the same as the WT's jersey for this year BUT with red in stead of the white.... And even more amazing is that it's going to have the RE badge on the left breast and only have the Balmain badges on the sleeves

](*,)

innsaneink

Referee
Henson Park Hornets said:
brook said:

I've seen a design for the BRET jersey's this year. The Home jersey is the traditional Balmain Tigers jersey with the RE on the sleeves. So far so good.....
The away jersey is, from what I'm told, is exactly the same as the WT's jersey for this year BUT with red in stead of the white.... And even more amazing is that it's going to have the RE badge on the left breast and only have the Balmain badges on the sleeves!!!! It really is a dogs breakfast of a jersey, I'm sorry to say.

Once you start merging, it's only a matter of time.....

|Ooh sounds divine :lol:

Fred Flintstone

Juniors
The away jersey is, from what I'm told, is exactly the same as the WT's jersey for this year BUT with red in stead of the white.... And even more amazing is that it's going to have the RE badge on the left breast and only have the Balmain badges on the sleeves!!!!

WHAT A DISGRACE !!!!!

SalfordRedsWA

Juniors
Forgive me but what is a BRET jersey?
Id like to get hold of a Balmain or Wests PL jersey with all the trimmings rather than the plan Balmain one ive seen on their website.

Someone called Sandra who works at Balmain Leagues said she was gonna get me a 2004 PL jersey with all the logos and sponsors on, is this likely?
Why dont they produce proper replica jerseys for fans like their big brother Wests Tigers do?

On the Wests theme, is that you Andrew who Ive already corresponded with about a Magpies jersey?

brook

First Grade
nah Sandra is one of the competant ones - if she says she'll get it for you she will

I owe her big for putting in a special order for me so I could get my jacket in a small when they were only doing medium and large :D

personally I don't like the sponsored jerseys though - the current sponsor just ruins the look of a damn good looking jersey.