What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which one of the following three props would you choose for State of Origin 2?

Which one of the following three props would you choose for State of Origin 2?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you had to make a decision to add only one of the following three props to the 2nd State of Origin which would you choose?

Jason King

Brett White

Kade Snowden

Last edited:

perverse

Referee
obvious result is obvious. i don't think King or White will even get votes from their club team supporters... or at least they shouldn't.

perverse

Referee
on second thought this may be a great way to weed out a few names of some posters that i should never pay any attention to.

you're a genius, Dragon Slayer.

on second thought this may be a great way to weed out a few names of some posters that i should never pay any attention to.

If most footy fans can see Snowden is way ahead of those two other props why are they BOTH keeping him out.

According to Bellamy and the selectors he finishes third in this poll!

Bumble

First Grade

:lol:

Who is AUDragon and why did he vote for Brett White?

Direct

Juniors
It's pretty simple. The selectors simply don't want NSW to win. There can be no other reason for them consistently serving up bullsh*t like this.

perverse

Referee
If most footy fans can see Snowden is way ahead of those two other props why are they BOTH keeping him out.

According to Bellamy and the selectors he finishes third in this poll!
i couldn't answer you mate... other than to say that our front row selections are even worse decisions than making Gidley captain, which is easily the second worst next to this that i can think of in recent memory. coming in at 3rd would be the Idris on the bench concept... but i wont go there.

the minute Gidley on the bench was off the table in the selectors minds we were in strife. i think most people would stomach Gidley on the bench, assuming Lewis started in the 2nd row/lock - which he must when fit and available.

anyway i don't want to turn this into another Gidley bashing thread, we have plenty of those that can be bumped. i do feel that messing the front row selections up when we have quite a few (at least 4 or 5 i'm sure) far more talented options available to us is amongst the worst that the selectors have come up with since we went on this epic losing streak.

Last edited:

stormbati

Bench
Ok, I admit I picked Whitey. Jason King IMO is soft as they come. I think Brent Kite is Manly's best prop.
Snowden I haven't seen much off, don't watch Sharks games too often.

oldmancraigy

Coach
WAIT A SECOND

This is a trick poll

Everyone knows the NSW team needs 4 props, but have only selected 3 in a squad of 21. So by only offering 3 options he's trying to fool us into thinking that 3 props is enough...

I see what you done

whatwhat

Juniors
As a Qlder im glad Snowden isnt there, he is an Origin player.

And im also happy White is there, God he is a Cream puff.

Lambretta

First Grade
I was torn
I voted King, but I'd be very happy w/ Snowden

Tollman is another for the future.

eagles4eva

First Grade
Would be great for Kingy to get a spot, but I think Snowden has been in better form (and Douglas)

icewind

Juniors
presuming all are fit and not suspended, a props rotation of:

Weyman, Douglas, Snowden and Mannah, with a backrow of Gallen, O'donnell, Lewis, Watmough and Waterhouse would go alright.

Eels Dude

Coach
Should have gone with a Mannah and Snowden front row combination. Give these two blokes a run now, and in a few years time we could have a long term front row combo to rival QLD's Petero and Price partnership.

Latest posts