What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which player will have a dud year in 2015 after a great 2014?

Dave_

Juniors
This happens every year, either a player can't back up his awesome debut season or it's one of those guys who only has one great season in their career. Who will come crashing down in 2015 after a standout season this year?

I'm tipping Jamie Soward for a customary shocker.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Matt Moylan of the Moylan's.

I'm still not sold on this kid.

Maybe it's because he looks like an extra from high school musical. He needs a rough edge...

If he gets Ray Lewis tattooed on his inner thigh then I'm officially sold.

skeepe

Immortal
Dylan Walker. Guy looks like a massive tool, I reckon his head will get too big and his performances will suffer.

Canard

Immortal
Matt Moylan of the Moylan's.

I'm still not sold on this kid.

Maybe it's because he looks like an extra from high school musical. He needs a rough edge...

If he gets Ray Lewis tattooed on his inner thigh then I'm officially sold.

:lol::lol::lol:

maple_69

Bench
Soward more likely for us than Moylan I think. Moylan has had two good seasons in a row where he has steadily improved throughout. Agree on Johnstone. Radrada and Hunt.

hahagold

Juniors
Dylan Walker. Guy looks like a massive tool, I reckon his head will get too big and his performances will suffer.

Can't agree with you anymore. I can't stand his arrogance and smugness. Absolute tosser.

His test debut was glorious :D:D

rabbitohs95

Bench
Every player named in this thread so far can go one peg higher imo, so i'll try not to be a naysayer.

It'll be interesting to see how our young guns like Auva'a, Walker, Johnston and Kyle Turner back up. I just hope they at least play to the standard they were this year.

I for one think Walker will go another level. He's got rep footy written all over him.