What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which team adds the least to NRL?

Armageddon.

Juniors
I believe that before adding a team we should remove one.
The team being removed should be one that, if taken away, wouldn't be missed.

They could be in a poor location, they could be in financial trouble or maybe they just suck, etc...
So if a team was to be taken away, who should it be?

I'll say Gold Coast or Cronulla.

SharkShocked

Bench
These threads are boring. Like watching Cronulla play 3 years ago. Because everyone has teams they hate for x amount of reasons.

I prefer the threads "if you were starting the league today...." in regards to where you'd put teams geographically.

Considering we are land locked between StGeorge and the Illawarra... we are very poorly positioned in that sense.

But it is what it is and knowing the brains trust in the ARL... it won't drastically improve in the next 5-10 years anyway.

gypsy

Bench
There are far too many Sydney teams, tradition is holding the game back in that respect. 10k fans at Homebush does nothing to promote the game.

In saying that, the Titans add the least IMO. The decision to build the Stadium where they did was ridiculous, effectively cutting themselves off from so many fans who want to attend a game and go out afterwards. They are a team that would much rather just throw money at existing talent, rather than developing their own as well.

Last edited:

Frailty

First Grade
Starting a competition today:

North Queensland
Brisbane
West Brisbane
Newcastle
Northern Sydney/Central Coast
Sydney
West Sydney
Illawarra/Wollongong
Canberra
Melbourne
Perth
Auckland

I believe that before adding a team we should remove one.
The team being removed should be one that, if taken away, wouldn't be missed.

They could be in a poor location, they could be in financial trouble or maybe they just suck, etc...
So if a team was to be taken away, who should it be?

I'll say Gold Coast or Cronulla.

The only thing that should be removed are your nuts.

The Sharks are in one of the strongest positions amongst other Sydney Clubs.

Pretty soon dopes like yourself will be complaining that we are cheating the salary cap because we are so successful.

Makes me laugh to know that people like you are burning inside that we have turned the corner financially.

Suffer!!

BranVan3000

Coach
Can't really argue with that. Purchased talent is the sole reason they are competitive again.
Serious question, but didn't Souths have more players that debuted for the team than any other in the finals question last year?

Tiger_Gold

Juniors
Gotta laugh at the upset Sharkies fans in this thread.
I think the last 40 odd years have left them mentally unstable.

Funny thing is I by myself have won the same amount of premierships as the sharks

Latest posts