What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which team dominates the Front Row Forums?

Who do you support?

• Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 21 5.0%
  • Canberra Raiders

Votes: 31 7.4%
  • Canterbury Bulldogs

Votes: 9 2.1%
  • Cronulla Sharks

Votes: 85 20.2%
  • Gold Coast Titans

Votes: 5 1.2%
  • Manly Sea Eagles

Votes: 21 5.0%
  • Melbourne Storm

Votes: 10 2.4%
  • Newcastle Knights

Votes: 37 8.8%
  • New Zealand Warriors

Votes: 12 2.9%
  • North Queensland Cowboys

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 87 20.7%
  • Penrith Panths

Votes: 7 1.7%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 14 3.3%
  • St George Illawarra Dragons

Votes: 29 6.9%
  • Sydney Roosters

Votes: 19 4.5%
  • Wests Tigers

Votes: 27 6.4%
  • None

Votes: 3 0.7%

• Total voters

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Warriors supporter here..obviously (but got kicked out of there). But I think one of the best represented at LU is probably the Eels

Panthers_God

Juniors
I cant believe there is an equal amount of people who would rather go for no team at all than support Penrith

Hanscholo

Bench
Would have been newcastle if we didnt lose 200k supporters last year...lol, need morgan in to help us with our maths.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Parramatta has by far and away the biggest representation on these boards, however the majority wont vote as they dont step foot outside the Parra forum, just look at post and threads count, we're the easy winners.

I like how every Sharks fan is voting, they'll do anything to win something, even if it means an LU poll lol

Brookie

Juniors
Parramatta has by far and away the biggest representation on these boards, however the majority wont vote as they dont step foot outside the Parra forum, just look at post and threads count, we're the easy winners.

I like how every Sharks fan is voting, they'll do anything to win something, even if it means an LU poll lol

lol, sharks are crud

manly & the jets here

Post and thread counts doesn't mean you have more forum members.

And that's what this poll was asking.

Now go and toughen up you soft c**k Parra supporter.

McLovin

Staff member
4 Bulldogs fans??

3 Cowboys fans??

I assumed there where millions of them on this site...