What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which team has the worst fanbase?

Which team has the worst fanbase?

• Broncos

Votes: 23 17.7%
  • Bulldogs

Votes: 22 16.9%
  • Cowboys

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Dragons

Votes: 13 10.0%
  • Eels

Votes: 7 5.4%
  • Knights

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Rabbitohs

Votes: 12 9.2%
  • Raiders

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Sea Eagles

Votes: 11 8.5%
  • Sharks

Votes: 31 23.8%

• Total voters

Slackboy72

Coach
Fight me irl...

Oh I see your point
Opposing fans at matches I would have Bulldogs and Raiders fans as worst depending where you sat.
On the hill, Dogs. In the stands, Raiders. Every time I go to Bruce stadium I end up sitting near someone from Queanbeyan.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Sharks fans are generally well natured but drop the team quicker then anything as soon as they turn shit. A guy at my work is apparently the worlds biggest Sharks fan, goes to all the games etc yet 5 years ago had no idea who Paul Gallen was

t-ba

Post Whore
Sharks fans are generally well natured but drop the team quicker then anything as soon as they turn shit. A guy at my work is apparently the worlds biggest Sharks fan, goes to all the games etc yet 5 years ago had no idea who Paul Gallen was

Think every team has those.

When I was younger I used to attend all of the Grand Finals on a family members stadium membership. He was a Wallabies, Swans and Waratahs fan when it was easy to be those things and didn't give a shit about Manly.

Come 2007 he had his new jersey and I was buying my own grand final tickets!

skeepe

Immortal
There was a rather special Tigers fan near me in the stands on Saturday.

Every second word was “f**k”.

One of the mothers with young kids turned and asked her to tone down the language. She responded with “f**kin come over here and make me merkin”.

An absolutely charming woman.