What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which team not currently in the top 8 deserves to be there?

Charlie124

First Grade
Technically the answer is the Dragons. Had the video referee not given Manly a good old fashioned hometown looking-after against the Knights in round 14 when Uatai was awarded a game winning try after dropping it cold, gifting them two competition points they would be in 9th and the Dragons in 8th.

Thats the only blatant result changing stuff up i can remember happening this year. Im sure theres plenty of other close games that the losing fans will claim they were robbed in but that was the most clear cut.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Technically the answer is the Dragons. Had the video referee not given Manly a good old fashioned hometown looking-after against the Knights in round 14 when Uatai was awarded a game winning try after dropping it cold, gifting them two competition points they would be in 9th and the Dragons in 8th.

Thats the only blatant result changing stuff up i can remember happening this year. Im sure theres plenty of other close games that the losing fans will claim they were robbed in but that was the most clear cut.
i'm positive skeepe would disagree

Latest posts