What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which Team's Bandwagon Are You Jumping On In The Finals?

ACTPanthers

Bench
The amount of hype here in Canberra already is inspiring! There's flags on cars everywhere, every second person is wearing something Raiders related - You can almost feel a tangible buzz in the air - It's probably the only time I've ever actually enjoyed living here in 15 years...

horrie hastings

First Grade
You are so so wrong

Nsw and Sydney are green and white this week

Marrickville Metro today, count 10 people wearing Roosters jerseys, one Canberra Raiders raiders jersey ( I will say two because one of our Armaguard guys is a Raiders supporter but can't wear the jersey while working ), in the car park when leaving 3 different cars with Roosters flag. Best though was two very salty South's supporters in Woolworths who I gave the biggest serve to when I was standing behind them while they were trash talking the Roosters they didn't know what to do or where to hide when I unleashed on them, they couldn't back up their trash talk.., typical.

Marrickville Metro today, count 10 people wearing Roosters jerseys, one Canberra Raiders raiders jersey ( I will say two because one of our Armaguard guys is a Raiders supporter but can't wear the jersey while working ), in the car park when leaving 3 different cars with Roosters flag. Best though was two very salty South's supporters in Woolworths who I gave the biggest serve to when I was standing behind them while they were trash talking the Roosters they didn't know what to do or where to hide when I unleashed on them, they couldn't back up their trash talk.., typical.

We are well represented in the inner west

Haffa

My office in Brisbane is very pro chookies. No inbred raiders fans or bandwagoners (except that one Manly fan nobody likes) to be seen. Pleasant week.

Reflector

Juniors

And then everybody clapped.

horrie hastings

First Grade
And then everybody clapped.

It's Funny, there is a good mix of Roosters and Rabbits supporters at Metro and generally there is good banter between them where I work but I was in Woolies after I finished work, wasn't even wearing any footy gear but these two people were so classy, every second work was f*ck I unleashed on them but kept the language in control, they were looking for a burrow to hide in, was a nice way to finish the day at the centre.

HowHigh

Coach
I've got a soft spot for the Roosters but happy for either team to win. First grand final for a while where a team winning wouldn't really piss me off lol.

It's Funny, there is a good mix of Roosters and Rabbits supporters at Metro and generally there is good banter between them where I work but I was in Woolies after I finished work, wasn't even wearing any footy gear but these two people were so classy, every second work was f*ck I unleashed on them but kept the language in control, they were looking for a burrow to hide in, was a nice way to finish the day at the centre.

Souffs supporters are generally seen at the Metro, late in the day hoping to snag cheap food that didn’t sell in the food court.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Souffs supporters are generally seen at the Metro, late in the day hoping to snag cheap food that didn’t sell in the food court.

Oh don't say that, I sometimes do that when I'm on a late shift, I can get a fruit salad to eat at work then have a pasta salad or wrap and another fruit salad for lunch the next day for $10, mind you I mainly take my own lunch from home but sometimes the 3 for $10 option works well . I still haven't lowered myself to take a free potato and gravy from Chicken George's which they sometimes leave on the counter after they close.

Oh don't say that, I sometimes do that when I'm on a late shift, I can get a fruit salad to eat at work then have a pasta salad or wrap and another fruit salad for lunch the next day for $10, mind you I mainly take my own lunch from home but sometimes the 3 for $10 option works well . I still haven't lowered myself to take a free potato and gravy from Chicken George's which they sometimes leave on the counter after they close.

Lol
Okay but you get points for actually including fruit n veg in your diet.