What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which teams (in order) do you hate most ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easts (crooked filth who run the comp)
Manly (crooked filth who used to run the comp)
Canberra (89)
Bullwogs (just look at their support base)
Cronulla (how they are still in the comp after doing nothing for 40 yrs) whilst others merged etc is baffling

blackfriday

Juniors
the rorters becuase of their numerous salary caps.

i used to hate manly but because they're now crap all i can do is just point and laugh.

m0j0

Bench
DisgustedOfLilyfield said:
Bullwogs (just look at their support base)
That's just wrong. You're a complete idiot. I was at the game on Saturday night, and apart from one idiot who threw a flare into the crowd they were fine (and let's face it, every team has their idiots). In fact, I was impressed by the noise that came out of that crowd considering there was only 18,000 there. A more passionate lot you'd be hard pressed to find.

Either you have no idea or you're just a redneck racist (either way, you've got no idea).

Broncodroid

Juniors
I may take this thread another way as the word 'hate' when discussing sport 9 times out of 10 means you have some type of respect for that club or player.

The club I respect the most outside my own in Brisbane is;

Sydney City: The benchmark of this competion since 2002 despite losing the 2003 GF. Look up the meaning for professional, you have the Sydney City team led by coach Ricky Stuart who is on his way to a glorious coaching career. 2 GF appearances, 1 win, 1 loss, 1 Minor Premiership in 2004 and my tip to win this competition. There has not been a better team for 3 seasons.

Edit: I just posted the above and saw the intelligent post calling the Canterbury Bulldogs the Bullwogs. I won't cop that.

It is narrow minded "fans" like yourself who are no better than the minority that give our game a bad name. Judging one supporter base with a racial slur shows you are one immature, narrow minded punk kid who needs to get out to a Doggies game to see that their supporter base is YES, one that is multicultural, but by no means not ONE specific group. Grow up.

The Colonel

Immortal
DisgustedOfLilyfield said:
i am just jealous cos my club shop at balmain leagues doesn't sell a black and gold hijab for our supporters

Play nice or please don't play at all. Your option.....

Anonymous

Juniors
People repeating the offensive remark makes it harder for admin and mods who want to edit or delete.
Locking this and dealing with the trouble maker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts