What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which teams will help us out this week??

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Its as simple as this if we defeat the Knights and the Cowboys we will be in the 8 at the end of the year, we can afford to drop only 1 game for the rest of the season but boy wouldn't it be a huge bonus if we defeated the Broncos in 2 weeks time!!!!

_A_J_Gray_

Juniors
I dont think anyones worrying about who we are gonna play first week of the semis, just getting there will be a problem.

I think the Broncos games a real crunch game. Cause just going into the last two rounds knowing "its all sudden death" , may be a bit too much for us. I

I think Knights will be the tougher game, at Marathon, with a few players back, last game of the year, tahu + kennedys last game etc. Though if the Knights loose a few games in a row now they will have nothing to play for which would be great.

Also on upsets this weekend I think they are all a chance, but who knows what will happen.

And also its not that bad if Raiders beat Melbourne! It just evens the draw up more and adds another spot available for the 8.