What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

which teams will make the 8 in 07 poll round 21

vote for which 8 teams you think will win

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Redback71

First Grade
Ok the draw is out, and now we can have some fun and inject some life back into this forum by trying to predict which teams will make the 8.

I've come up with a new approach this year I'm sure everyone will like, just remember take into account which teams have new coaches, the players that have left and what new signings clubs have made and try not to be bias just because you may be an eels or dogs fan does not mean they will win every game.

Each poll will run for 5 days and I'll put up the ladder each week, the aim is to try and cover the whole 26 rounds before the season starts.

make sure you vote for 8 teams in the above poll.

happy voting?

PS. THE RESULTS OF THESE POLLS ARE ADDED TO 'THE POLL LADDER' IN THE LADDER THREAD.
http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/newreply.php

Charlie124

First Grade
notice its actually the Timmah "baiters" who seem to be the first ones to post in these threads?

Redback71

First Grade
well four more threads like this one and its all over, bet he cant wait. maybe evryone can take the last one a little bit more serious. NOT!