What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which three NRL players would you go out drinking with?

Nikki

Coach
sullyfan said:
Michael Sullivan
Chad Randall
Greg Bird

WHAT!!! No Mick Witt! He was trying to breakdance last night apparently. First time I have really seen him on the drink.

Special K

Coach
Matthew Johns
Chris Beattie
Phil Bailey

just to see Bailey and Matty make a dick outta themself and Beattie to get the shits in the end and beat the hell out of them for the sake of it.

wittyfan

Referee
Nikki said:
sullyfan said:
Michael Sullivan
Chad Randall
Greg Bird

WHAT!!! No Mick Witt! He was trying to breakdance last night apparently. First time I have really seen him on the drink.

Breakdancing?! Hehe, how cute. :) Okay, Michael replaces Greg in my three drinking buddies list. 8)

Anonymous

Juniors
sullyfan said:
Nikki said:
sullyfan said:
Michael Sullivan
Chad Randall
Greg Bird

Breakdancing?! Hehe, how cute. :) Okay, Michael replaces Greg in my three drinking buddies list. 8)

Yeah sure SF, "Drinking" buddies :)

Everlovin' Antichrist said:
Ian Roberts - For a dance afterwards.

Julian O'Neill - So we could play shitty foot at Manly Leagues when we've finished dancing.

those two i'd definatly agree with, expecially for O'Neils 'lets get drunk and burn some children in a dolphin suit' party mentallity.

as well as...

Jason Stevens - that was im garunteed to get the girls :lol:

Risa

Bench
Okay I'd go Matty Johns for the comical factor, Steve Witt for the looks, and Ryan Girdler for looks and the added bonus of the extra comical factor. ;-)

*melliez*

Juniors
I would go for the following

Adam Woolnough for no other reason than I would like to!

Michael Witt - Well why wouldn't I????

Michael Ennis - Well, cause he is sweet and good looking!!! :D

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Ryan Girdler - Only player on TFS that gets me laughing

Anthony Watmough - Very funny bloke

Kylie Leuluai - for protection

Alba

Coach
well i kinda cheated with this one cause ive already been out drinkin with him but number 1 would be Willie Tonga cause he is a bombass dirty dancer n good to talk to ..

Matty Johns-cause he is a deadset legend ...

Matt Cooper- Eye Candy BUT OF COURSE!!

*Sandy*

First Grade
Girds - Love his humour and he ain't bad looking. ;-)
Ben Ross - the big bloke is a laugh a second. Dopey as, but in a cute way.
Brandy - because he's Brandy - a true gentleman. :D

Latest posts