What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

While I'm Logged In:- Peter Sharp

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Honestly though, I thought it had an "e" and an "i"

But not like this - Sharpie

Like this.

Shar Pei

20110318_dogs.jpg

coolumsharkie

Referee
My first ever album was L I T 70's Bubs, remember the day and was one stoked little mo fo.

Edit.. Haha Snooz, yeah never saw them live, was too young but caught a few concerts on tv (allowed to stay up for) and was glued to Countdown hoping they would be on every week. Strange Irony that poor ol Shirl would bite the dust above my head 30 + years later.

Last edited:
Cools my first album I got was when I was 4 or 5, it was Moog plays ABBA.
Lucky my older brother was right into Skyhooks and Kiss so the elder sisters only won out until I was 6.

Saw them at Cronulla Leagues in their Jukebox in Siberia stage.

Last edited:

GreatWhiteShark

Juniors
Apparently Sharp is the ying to Flanno's yang. I've been told Sharp's a really cool cucumber - a really nice change for the players to Flanno who's quite tightly wound and intense.

Whatever the case, it's working so far? Who would've thought they'd be more successful than a pairing of Bennett and Stone!?

Latest posts