What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

whinging

jilliby kitty

Juniors
who do you rate as the biggest whinging coach in league umm smithy?,stuart? umm for mine MATHEW ELLIOTT is the champ

maybe this should be a pole question 8)

innsaneink

Referee
Des Hasler.....whinging about a forward pass in the Parra game I think. Poor effort Dessy.

Sheens is almost too bloody agreeable...its like everythings hunky dory with him.

I think Elliotts pretty reserved too.

Stuarts just an arrogant prick

I like John Lang best. He get emotional at times but always seems rational.

Tigerpete

Juniors
Sheensy isnt so much agreeable but rathr diplomatic. he shows his experience as a coach awesomely, he'll always a drop a hint when he's not happy though.

Dale.2.

Juniors
Stuart win hands down.

Langmack gets the excuse me teacher but someone stole my lunch money award.

I like Bennets no fuss approach.

Sheens goes home and kicks the cat because he knows the club cant afford the fines.

super_coach

First Grade
I think elliot is pretty good-heard on the radio after the game,gave his guys a bit of serve-and said if they had won they would have been lucky---Brian Smith for me-takes the cake.They can get beaten by 50 and still blames everbody but himself---Stuart not far behind----lang bennett sheens--old pros

cadburys

Juniors
I think innsaneink summed it up perfectly.

Ricky Stuart looks like he's grooming himself to take over the Wayne Bennett persona once he leaves the game, he always looks like a miserable sod after any game, at least Bennett has shown lately that he can smile.

Sheensy is too smart for the media, he's very coy with subtle hints thrown in every now and again, and John Lang gives me a laugh, but very honest with appraisals of his own teams game.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

brook

First Grade
The coach that impressed me after we beat them (last year I think) was Michael Hagan.

I remember listening to his post-match comments on the radio and despite questions from reporters he refused to blame the loss on the players they had out OR on the fact that they played badly. He simply stated that the tigers played very well and were the better team on the day.

I thought it was refreshing