What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whining Stakes

ali

Bench
I stole this from totalrl. Thought it was too good to not post here. The Aussies are winning so far.

AUSTRALIA
• Ricky Stuart: "there's too many high shots/too much cheating"
• RIcjy Stuart: "Ashley Klein is rubbish"
• Ricky Stuart: "Kidwell's shot on Mason should be punished"
• Ricky Stuart:"Morley should have been banned"
• ARL/Aussie media: "Fein shouldn't be allowed to play for NZ"
• Gus Gould: "Lyon shouldn't play for the Roos" (plus pretty much anything else that comes out of his mouth)
• Ray Chesterton: "A fFendish plot/kiwis are losers"
• Ricky Stuart: "I'd be embarassed if I was a Kiwi" (Fein again)
• Entire population of Australia: "Leon Pryce can f*ck off and Blackpool's a dump!"
•Tom Raudonikis - article bagging off the Poms
NEW ZEALAND
• Mason didn't reaspect the HAKA
• McLennan: "The Aussies are arrogant and diss the Super League too much"
• GB didn't do enough to promote the Christchurch game
• Kiwi selector: "I wasn't asked about Fein" / "Selwyn Bennet is an idiot" (paraphrased)

GREAT BRITAIN
• McGuire: "We should have had a penalty try"
• Noble/Abi Ekoku: "New Zealadn should lose points"
• Noble: "What rules are we playing by? Can I have a meeting with Simpkins?"
• Leon Pryce: "I prefer Bradford to Bondi, and Australians are too obsessed with the poms"
• Noble: "We lost four and a half minutes of time" / "Simpkins was rubbish"
• Dave Woods: "Aussie whining is ridiculous"

So far, the Aussies are way out in front in the whining stakes. Lets keep updating it.

The Colonel

Immortal
ali said:
NEW ZEALAND
• Mason didn't reaspect the HAKA
• McLennan: "The Aussies are arrogant and diss the Super League too much"
• GB didn't do enough to promote the Christchurch game
• Kiwi selector: "I wasn't asked about Fein" / "Selwyn Bennet is an idiot" (paraphrased)

* Bennett - "If they take points off GB may as well not turn up because we won't be there"
* Bennett - "the rule doesn't say grandparent, it says grandparents."

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Ricky Stuart "I'm a stupid douche and there's nothing I can do about it."
Ricky Stuart "Why did Phil Gould leave me???"

eels_fan_01

Bench
Bennett- "Oh we had the Warriors and now this." talking about points taken off.

THAT WINS THIS THREAD, HE IS THE BIGGEST TOSSER IN THE WORLD!

If you dont cheat you wont get points taken off you Warriors/New Zealand. Cant Kiwis see the difference between right and wrong?

Murphdogg1

Juniors
eels_fan_01 said:

If you dont cheat you wont get points taken off you Warriors/New Zealand. Cant Kiwis see the difference between right and wrong?

Ill agree he is a bigger tosser than even Ricky Stuart - however dont lump him in with the rest of us

also the CEO who stuffed up the Warriors was Mick Watson and he is an Aussie.....

ozbash

Referee
eels_fan_01 said:

i doubt you'll find any kiwis on this board who agree with the NZRL's dishonesty.

AuckMel

Bench
ozbash said:
i doubt you'll find any kiwis on this board who agree with the NZRL's dishonesty.

Agreed.

The only thing I want from now on is, for the RLIF to rule with the same consistency on all matters relating to the rules and policies of the game they administer.

AuckMel said:
The only thing I want from now on is, for the RLIF to rule with the same consistency on all matters relating to the rules and policies of the game they administer.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Don't hold your breath

JJ

Immortal
Imagine Ricky Stuart and Ricky Ponting having a conversation :lol:

Is it something about being named Ricky? (fair enough, I guess :lol:)

cookie36

Juniors
One thing not considered in this, in Aust newspapers they actually report what happens in league unlike NZ and GB. In NZ recently and say 1 paragraph talking about league and about 300 pages on Union. Also got online to find out what the GB press are saying about the current tri-series and couldnt find a reference. Compare that to a weekly coloum by Gould and every time Stuart opens his gob here the press report it.

innsaneink

Referee
East Coast Tiger: Pointing the finger of blame at anyone & everyone.

Darrell Williams can cop it, why cant you?

Kiwis selector Darrell Williams blames incompetent New Zealand Rugby League administration for the Nathan Fien fiasco that cost the team two points in the Tri-Nations.

innsaneink said:
East Coast Tiger: Pointing the finger of blame at anyone & everyone.

Darrell Williams can cop it, why cant you?
FFS I DO blame the NZRL.
But to blame them and them alone is taking a very narrow view of the whole mess. The wider view is to question why this situation was allowed to happen? The rules and procedures that govern the game internationally have to be looked at, especially with the World Cup coming up.