What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who’s pumped for the World Cup!

Emu01

Juniors
i have been ready all week. Off to Townsville tomorrow for the Fiji v USA game.

Really looking forward to how close this tournament will be. Plenty of upsets,National anthems,war dances.new commentary team,new broadcaster.
I’m also going to watch the women’s World Cup at shark park.
What about everyone else? What are you all looking forward to?

Last edited:

Warriors Fever

Juniors
I am pumped, bit sad I can't see more of the minnow games. But I'm heading to 5 potentially 6 games. And I'm looking forward to each and every one. Definitely more buzz, and more importantly positive buzz this time around.

Burns

First Grade
Im heading to Melbourne tomorrow. Getting the night bus from Sydney, then have a day walking around before heading to the game to soak up the atmosphere. Beyond excited for it.

Im also then volunteering for the two Sydney games, so i'll be working all the way to the lead up of the matches. It's all happening!

Jim from Oz

Juniors
Im heading to Melbourne tomorrow. Getting the night bus from Sydney, then have a day walking around before heading to the game to soak up the atmosphere. Beyond excited for it.

Im also then volunteering for the two Sydney games, so i'll be working all the way to the lead up of the matches. It's all happening!
Good on ya!

A night bus is above and beyond the call of duty !

Stallion

First Grade
i have been ready all week. Off to Townsville tomorrow for the Fiji v USA game.

Really looking forward to how close this tournament will be. Plenty of upsets,National anthems,war dances.new commentary team,new broadcaster.

What about everyone else? What are you all looking forward to?

Rugby LEAGUE! That's what I'm looking forward to!

Emu01

Juniors

Burns just curious why you traveled down by bus and didn’t fly down?

Rory

Juniors
i've been waiting since the last world cup for this one! Im disappointed as i dont have enough cash to see ireland play, but i know that lads will do me proud. The great thing about this cup, is that every game is going to be interesting and worth watching. No school work for me, im watching the world cup!

Irish-bulldog

Juniors
Massively pumped ! Trying not to miss a game. Hopefully get to some Townsville or cairns games, might even try for a game in New Zealand