What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who are the 10?

xofstgeorge

Juniors
Heard the commentators saying that 10 of the 17 players on sat night are off contract at the end of this year, i know coops and morris bro's are 3 of them, who are the rest?

cooper04

Juniors
Others off contract are Chase, Soward, Ellis, Woolford, Lett, Nightingale, Reynoldson, Saffy, Samia, Setu & Webb.

Bring back choc

Juniors
I think you'll find many of them will be sacked by bennett. I still think Cooper will stay. I am sure Bennett can see some use for him. Nightingale will also stay and possibly the halves (unless Bennett has someone he wants as half or 5/8). The rest are cactus.

Others off contract are Chase, Soward, Ellis, Woolford, Lett, Nightingale, Reynoldson, Saffy, Samia, Setu & Webb.

Of those I'd keep Chase, Soward, Lett, Florence, Kirk & Setu.

I've not seen much of Lett but he did impress me in the Shield, reckon he could provide some much needed poke out of dummy half.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
I am pretty sure Brett Morris is signed for next year but Josh is off contract at the end of this year. Brett signed a 2-3 year contract last year.

Latest posts