What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who are the biggest Cats in the Game?

Harold Bishop

Juniors
Luke RIcketson- always picking on smaller blokes
Willie Mason- Great player but hitting and running is soft
Josh Perry- No need to explain
Shane Walker- the whole faking the injury incident

add on

nqboy

First Grade
Chris Walker - hair puller, niggler, sledger extrordinaire. Shame really, he used to be a pretty decent fotballer.

Hodges - see above. Again, a real shame as he's shown a fair aptitude for the game int he past, he needs to get back to playing it.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Chris Walker
Josh Perry
Justin Hodges

Just off the top of my head. Perry is the biggest cat however. One reason why the Knights will struggle next year is because Perry will be the "leader" of their pack now that Kennedy has gone.

^ Pando

retired
Harold Bishop said:
Willie Mason- Great player but hitting and running is soft.

Which Willie Mason are you looking at? :|
He is one of the season's form forwards. You run at him or get tackled by him and then decide if he's soft....When Billy Slater has nightmares, they are of Willie Mason.

Dogaholic

First Grade
^ Pando said:
Harold Bishop said:
Willie Mason- Great player but hitting and running is soft.

Which Willie Mason are you looking at? :|
He is one of the season's form forwards. You run at him or get tackled by him and then decide if he's soft....When Billy Slater has nightmares, they are of Willie Mason.

He is talking about the incident when he punched that dude in the cowboys game. He was on the back foot quite a bit being chased by 2 cowboys players...

Harold Bishop

Juniors
Pando i said he was a Cat, not a bad player, in fact i think he pretty much carried NSW to victory this year.
STill a cat though, if your going to throw a punch, dont run away

^ Pando

retired
Not in the "cat" category, but a disappointment in the Cowboys v Roosters game was Matt Bowen. Seemed scared to take the defence on, passing the ball to Sing most times. He should have played a lot bigger role in that game.

Harold Bishop said:
Luke RIcketson- always picking on smaller blokes
Willie Mason- Great player but hitting and running is soft
Josh Perry- No need to explain
Shane Walker- the whole faking the injury incident

add on

ricketon makes 40 odd tackles a game and 20 hit ups and been doing this for over ten years as well as playing more 80 minutes games than other forwards do - what does he do make 40 tackles on half backs you clod

^ Pando

retired
Harold Bishop said:
Pando i said he was a Cat, not a bad player, in fact i think he pretty much carried NSW to victory this year.
STill a cat though, if your going to throw a punch, dont run away

I think Mason is trying to clean his act up, and it was to his credit that he didn't try to go on with the fight.

Red Bear

Referee
stubbsie said:
Craig wing pretty boy and can't tackle the only hooker in the comp that is soft
Disagree. He is f**king strong for a little bloke. He is a top player.

stubbsie

Juniors
I didn't say he was a bad player he has great speed and agility out of dummy half he is just not as tough as the other hookers