What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who are the biggest Cats in the Game?

hrundi99

First Grade
Charlie Saab said:
Brimmer said:
Mark Mclinden

massive CAT and i cant stand him as a player or even when he is interviewed.

You have an extraordinarily tough life it seems.

His interview skills are strong because he makes aspecial effort to avoid cliche. He's a smart guy and a character, but keep living in your dreamworld.

OVP

Coach
1. Super penalty milker, Craig Gower. The ultimate CAT. Noone comes even close to someone who would lie down like a dog just to get a penalty that meant nothing.

2. Matt Bowen. What sort of wuss would lie down like the CAT he is in last weeks game. Funny how Hodges had nothing to answer to, but the Cowboys catted a try out of it. Not only that, he simply cant take a bomb either ... what a joke, simply NOT fit to play for Australia, in the decency nor talent department.

incredible_holc

Juniors
I think Mason is trying to clean his act up, and it was to his credit that he didn't try to go on with the fight.
#-o #-o didnt mason throw an unprovoked punch at a cowboys player, and then runaway when his teamates decided to retaliate???
that cant be doing too good for his image, i think he was just scared