What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who are the NRL's richest clubs?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
You could throw 84 gazillion at the warriors, best player will still leave and remain with a coach who gets out thought by a potato.

Money can't buy me love.

firechild

First Grade
This is all based on Perth Red's uneducated opinion. For what it's worth, even if that list were close to true, it shows how little it actually matters when looking at premierships. Since 2010, Stains, Manly, Cronulla, Nth QLD, and Souffs have all won premierships while the wealthy Parra haven't won one since a decade before Sewer League.

Perth Red

Post Whore
This is all based on Perth Red's uneducated opinion. For what it's worth, even if that list were close to true, it shows how little it actually matters when looking at premierships. Since 2010, Stains, Manly, Cronulla, Nth QLD, and Souffs have all won premierships while the wealthy Parra haven't won one since a decade before Sewer League.

Opinion? Yes never claimed it to be anything but.
Uneducated? I used what evidence was available.
And yes your right with the salary cap it does mean that poor clubs can still beat rich clubs, mostly. Though if you look at top 4 or top 8 I suspect the rich clubs would generally be the ones making the playoffs more often, with some notable exceptions each way.

has the football cap come into operation yet?

Latest posts