What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who are you neutrals going for in the finals?

Finals bandwagon

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ram raid

Bench
For those of you whose team didn't make the 8, do you adopt a team for the finals, or just watch curiously? I'm on the Warriors. But, more than any other year, I don't seem to care that much who wins it. Usually there's 1 or two teams that I really don't want to win, but this year I don't seem to care. At the same time, I'm really looking forward to watching some good footy.

firechild

First Grade
Warriors, Penrith then Roosters.
Shame one of them has to go in round 1 but at least 2 are guaranteed of making week 2.
Storm, Broncos and Rabbitohs (in that order) will be the teams that I will be cheering for their opponents.

ram raid

Bench
Warriors, Penrith then Roosters.
Shame one of them has to go in round 1 but at least 2 are guaranteed of making week 2.
Storm, Broncos and Rabbitohs (in that order) will be the teams that I will be cheering for their opponents.

A Rabbitohs Vs Broncs gf would be a grand occasion for you I'd imagine. :p

shiznit

Coach
The Warriors... living in NZ but supporting another club this place gets pretty magical for RL when the Warriors make a finals run.

Everyone kinda gets behind them and it’s really great for the game.

They’ve been in 2 Grand Finals and it was almost the like world stopped over here on both those days.

I could only imagine what this place will be like if they actually won it...

axl rose

Bench
Warriors. Broncos will probably win though. Have beaten Sharks and Souths twice this year and the Roosters dont worry them. As long as Uncle Benny doesn't rein in their attacking game for the finals it just depends on the luck of avoiding Bellamy.

Last edited:

Bazal

Post Whore
Dragons/Warriors.

So I'm likely to lose all remaining interest next week, sadly. Not many teams I like enough to care and those are the only two that have made it.

JB04

Juniors
Let’s do this by process of elimination for whom to support shall we:
Roosters - No chance
Storm - Good f**king joke
Rabbitohs - No
Sharks - I don’t mind them, probably number 2 team with the 8
Panthers - pre Gus’ power trip, yes. Now, absolutely not.
Broncos - Get f**ked
Dragons - ehhh
Warriors - yeah, I’d like to see them go well. Haven’t been in the finals since 2011 and haven’t won a premiership so Kia ora warriors!

SDM

First Grade
I don’t support any other team as a neutral. I just deathride merkins I hate. The main priority is anyone but Melbourne, but the reverse hierarchy of f**kwits allows me to go for someone in every game.

Perth Tiger

Bench
Warriors then daylight.

Don’t mind the dragons, would actually like to see Hunt perform in a big game. It is just getting sad now.

Hope the rest all get down for breaching the salary cap or for peptides