What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who Are You Supporting?

Who are you spporting

• Manly

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Melbourne

Votes: 20 52.6%

• Total voters

johnkolc

Juniors
Has to be Melbourne I'm afraid. Let's make it a nice even 3 loser's medallions for Lyon.

And I'd be happy for Watmough to miss just the 12 tackles this time.

Be better still if Slater and/or Quinn had a training mishap which prevented them from winning another comp also.

jono

Juniors
Will this possibly be the least attended GF at the olympic stadium?
I know I took my tickets back during last week's refund window.
Wenty at noon then off to the beach

spiderdan

Bench
with the arrogance of bellamey and the storm group i hate to say it but i will be cheering manly on. I mean the smith tackle was bad and anyone who thinks differently is crazy.
the smith tackle was bad but no worse than plenty of others that have been let go this season. there has been plenty of incidents this season that have been more dangerous than that tackle that have at worst been penalised.

a two game suspension for that was ridiculous.

strider

Post Whore
the smith tackle was bad but no worse than plenty of others that have been let go this season. there has been plenty of incidents this season that have been more dangerous than that tackle that have at worst been penalised.

a two game suspension for that was ridiculous.

yeah but keep in mind that it was only 2 games because he chose to take an early plea and live with 93 carry over points earlier in the year - without those carry over points it would have been 1 game .... the early plea and carry over points gets you off at the time but it can come back to haunt you

Suitman

Post Whore
I grew up in the 70's/80's. There is wayyyyyy too much history there for me to EVER, EVER cheer for Manly.
I hope they get smashed.

Suity

fish eel

Immortal
I grew up in the 70's/80's. There is wayyyyyy too much history there for me to EVER, EVER cheer for Manly.
I hope they get smashed.

Suity

Seconded, I really don't care if Melbourne win. I just want to see a good game out there, and if Manly dreams are shattered, I will enjoy it that bit more.

I just dont get how any Parramatta fan could even think about backing Manly.

Glenn

First Grade
Not supporting Manly, just don't want Melbourne to win.. (Cayless chicken wing, bleating about how they are be victimised..boo friking hoo cry me a river)