What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who bit Webke?

sydraider

First Grade
Migraine boy,politits and canavan will have a whinge, well we all know the rest, the spoilt brats of the NRL will get their way and have 4 of them suspended.

mullup

Juniors
There was NO complaint, so that's the end of the matter.... Shane Webke is a decent bloke, and not a sook... Nat must have had a brain snap... very naughty, but I doubt he will ever do something as dumb as that again.

I think a subtle letter from the VRC/judiciary wouldn't go astray though... it's not something that deserves to be dropped without a caution IMO.

How handy a player is Nathan Fien these days?? Warriors have secured themselves a hard working team man for '05 :cry:

hrundi99

First Grade
I think biting in that situation (with some guys arm in your mouth) is often a reflex action.

***MH***

Bench
Mander asked webke if he wished to make a report on the incident and webke declined. no further action can be taken even with video evidence as far as i understand.

Pigskin

Juniors
just lucky Fien picked Webcke to bite .... if he bites a Chook next week there will be a national enquiry

not only will the Chooks make an official complaint on the field, they'll cry on the field also :oops:

Oink !

Iafeta

Referee
mullup said:
How handy a player is Nathan Fien these days?? Warriors have secured themselves a hard working team man for '05 :cry:

:) Very happy with his form. If he takes that with him to Auckland it'll be exciting times.

angelus

Juniors
Definately a brain explosion from Fien, but Webcke won't take it any further, except maybe when they play the Warriors next year 8)

~bedsy~

First Grade
He did bite him. It might not have been on purpose or a hard bite, but he was still bitten and that's disgraceful.

Corbin

Juniors
yeh i think thats discusting and bad sportsmanship...... webcke should of reported him.... could he done that after the game?

Anonymous

Juniors
What's "manly" about declining to report someone who has committed a serious indiscretion? If Fien did bite him, then it should be looked at.