What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who deserves to win a premiership before they retire more than anybody else?

Which player deserves to win their first premiership more?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Loudstrat

Coach
Well? Some players play at a high level all their life yet due to circumstances never get the chance to say to their grandkids "we won the comp". Winning a premiership has little to do with individual talent (despite all the idiots claiming a players ability by how many premierships their TEAM won). Yet, being in a premiership winning side is still the greatest personal achievenemt for any player.

Some blokes would send a huge "feel good" vibe around if they managed to crack it after long and illustrious - yet premiershipless - careers. Which is that player at the top of the pile?

Matt23

Staff member
Your hinting at Hindmarsh aren't you?
From that list, Hindy, Bailey & Gallen, wouldn't care if Cameron 3 pays never gets another chance at one however...

Last edited:

thorson1987

Coach
Your hinting at Hindmarsh aren't you?
From that list, Hindy, Bailey & Gallen, wouldn't care if Cameron 3 pays never gets another chance at one however...

Pretty much this.

Except i would love to see Smith lift the trophy again (legitimately of course) with the Storm.

Loudstrat

Coach
You could say the same about Hindy - a decade under Brian Smith = a sealed fate as well.

HowHigh

Coach
Hindmarsh
Dislike Smith and Slater cause they're QLDers and play for a scum club, but they're great players and deserve to win at least premiership in their careers

rabbitohs95

Bench
Gallen, Hindmarsh Bailey Gidley and Merritt, they're the ones who haven't seen too much success, especially Merritt and Gallen, but they're all worthy of one

dogslife

Coach
As much as it would pain me to see Parramatta win a premiership, you can't help but love a bloke like Hindy

Wheres the option:

"They deserve sweet f**k all because premierships are earned not entitlements"?

Seriously though, if they're meant to win one then they will.

i would like to see either Nathan Hindmarsh or Paul Gallen win one before they retire, and for a team i would like to see souths win one soon......just to stick it up the Circle jerkers society

Latest posts